HQL denied to to Medical Marijuana Card?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    The point I’m trying to get at is we have all these laws, all these rules and regs against drugs. What has it accomplished?

For the record no I don’t use drugs or drink alcohol
    Flip that around to driving rules; let's do away with those too.
    Ditto age of consent.
    Ditto child support.

The people who don't get caught up in the criminal justice system are not in the stats, but the numbers don't lie as there are way fewer criminals.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Okay Mr religious zealot

You could at least put it in your signature line, like respectable members here such as pbharvey do, but since you are an ignorant anti Semite, who believes all Jews are going to hell, I will simply say henceforth on MDS, you will be known as Fredo, and are dead, with no chance of Lazarus

Shine box ordered, and while I won't be crass, and suggest you try to cut your own head off, I will say may the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob bless you and yours.

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    Okay Mr religious zealot

You could at least put it in your signature line, like respectable members here such as pbharvey do, but since you are an ignorant anti Semite, who believes all Jews are going to hell, I will simply say henceforth on MDS, you will be known as Fredo, and are dead, with no chance of Lazarus

Shine box ordered, and while I won't be crass, and suggest you try to cut your own head off, I will say may the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob bless you and yours.

This is a very interesting reply.

You know Jews who deny the Lord don’t have to goto hell, there’s still a way for some who aren’t reprobates. PM me if you would like to learn how to be saved. It’s quite simple.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This is a very interesting reply.

You know Jews who deny the Lord don’t have to goto hell, there’s still a way for some who aren’t reprobates. PM me if you would like to learn how to be saved. It’s quite simple.
    The rest of the Jews will go to hell if they don’t PM you?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Sadly some people need the regimentation. I once spoke with an incarcerated gentleman who said that was the case for him.
    The discipline they never received as growing, developing humans? I've known a few.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Definitely not condoning drug use in conjunction with firearms. Just feel that it is an underhanded way of infringing on 2A rights. I know nothing about the application process for a card but why is it not made clear that you are giving up that right when applying? Also, I know a couple of veterans who wish that they could use medical marijuana for their pain instead of narcotics but are not willing to give up their 2A rights.
    Umm… you’ve discovered why the Dems worked so hard to get the MM cards approved. And also why they don’t tell folks. They WANT prohibited people. And that’s a quick way to get that.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Humans have more of a brain than insects and also have nature as a teacher.
    You'd have to be a moron to get locked up once and then go that route again
    Consequences for insects are harsher, so I get that.
    Unfortunately the liberals have tried to remove nature and nurture from society and for many they have succeeded. We do more to protect the ignorant and unproductive that if this were the cave man times we would have dropped a rock on their foot a when we saw the lion coming.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Explain. Inmates are highly incentivized to be released EARLY, assuming "good behavior." Those released on parole or probation are highly motivated to comply with the terms of their release. Only NEW criminal conduct puts people in prisons.

Then why do most of the people that get out of prison end up going back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom