Ultimate Member
    a957e00cfbc61d8ea89a0e962f2de950.jpg

One example from FB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    My dad said back in his time the big charge in PG county was mopey with intent to creep. He laughed about how they would roll on everyone for everything even unrelated stuff when the discussed that charge.

:lol2:... that's it... my friend,Mark(God rest his soul) told me that years ago... I knew there was more... I told him I was gonna steal that...
    "Mopery with intent to creep." thank you for the reminder.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Current or when?
    Earlier today. The short video I saw (five or six o'clock news) looked like they had two way traffic going and the single lane traffic tried to prove Issac wrong, that seven pieces of matter can occupy the same space

Couldn't find a copy of the vid online.

Several of the cars were H2O specials.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Earlier today. The short video I saw (five or six o'clock news) looked like they had two way traffic going and the single lane traffic tried to prove Issac wrong, that seven pieces of matter can occupy the same space

I love physics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oneqwickr6

Feb 8, 2013
    I feel like they have been doing the increased fines and impounding of the cars for a few years now. Yet they still come to ocean city not sure what else they can do

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    At the entrance to the Special Event Zone ,have a road block handing out printed directions to Virginia Beach ?

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    When we do cable replacement down there and put out no parking signs you would laugh to see the facial expressions of the goons who disregard them.
    The town guys or cops will come around even later on and ask if we want anything else moved. Even if you say no that ones ok they grab and drag.
    Once the people see some of that the whole freakin parking lot will be cleared out.
    Maybe there will be an emergency cable replacement this weekend to add to the festivities.
    Its going to rain some I think.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Ocean City's treatment of the Special Enforment zones is just another reason we avoid OC. Not that I have gone to to H2Oi, but I find it all around useless.

Now I get that a lot of people here don't like people breaking inconsequential laws, and like the government making arbitrary laws when they don't like the people involved. However, I think that the government shouldn't arbitrarily decide not to recognize cars that are legal to drive in other states.

Never heard of an accident killing someone during H2Oi, but you hear about it during Crusin every couple years. I'd love to see this type of enforcement during Crusin, which I typically am down for in the Spring.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I feel like they have been doing the increased fines and impounding of the cars for a few years now. Yet they still come to ocean city not sure what else they can do

This is amped up this year and some of it will be in effect for cruzn next weekend. I anticipate the classic cars and the behaved will be fine. Those doing burn outs will not. It is going to pay dividends to clean things up for future years and bring it to more of a family atmosphere which will in turn bring in more visitors

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

Highlights of my trip to Annapolis today:

50E right before the firewood processor, in the big dip in the road, State Boys had 5-7 idiots pulled over. They were getting a roadside education on searches, driving laws and repair orders.

I was stuck on the bridge when the accident happened. I have dash cam video of one of the kids in the accident driving his PINK ride off the bridge surrounded by Toll Facilities finest. His front end was mashed in and his rear bumper was dragging on the ground.

I'll try to download the video tomorrow and post it up.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Highlights of my trip to Annapolis today:

50E right before the firewood processor, in the big dip in the road, State Boys had 5-7 idiots pulled over. They were getting a roadside education on searches, driving laws and repair orders.

I was stuck on the bridge when the accident happened. I have dash cam video of one of the kids in the accident driving his PINK ride off the bridge surrounded by Toll Facilities finest. His front end was mashed in and his rear bumper was dragging on the ground.

I'll try to download the video tomorrow and post it up.

That probably was the crash I saw on the news, one of the H2O types was PEPTO PINK!!!

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Ill have to get up with one of the local youngins who patrols a part of Ocean gateway.
    He hates stupid and will probably need time off or rehab from writers cramp.
    Or learn to write with his other hand or something.

He especially doesn't like up-roaders who have poor comprehension of what two numbers that look like this 5 side by side mean when he's having a bad day.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    My favorite post on the h20 FB page
    6359f87bd0076023f6faee881122fb2e.jpg

They are actually suggesting rushing the impound lot at 11PM sat night.

I heard someone say that use of a bull horn lands you in jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom