• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Well, I'm ALMOST eastern shore.......I can be on the shore quicker by boat than I can by driving, that's for sure.

I'm just barely on the western shore.......

jehu

May 23, 2005
    I'm born and raised in Berlin 52yr's. I think someone should introduce a bill to make Montgomery & Prince Geo. counties a suburb of D.C., which is what they are anyway, and get them the hell out of Maryland.:tdown: :mad54:

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I've thought about that.....But that would screw us on a federal level. By creating another "state" or jurisdiction, we'd get stuck with more liberal votes in Congress.

jehu

May 23, 2005
    You boy's keep up the good fight and know we on the shore are behind you all the way. But we shur as hell hate to be governed by the whim of two counties and Balto. City. We vote the right way down here but have little impact on issuses west of the bay. We have the same problem as the founding fathers, taxation without adequit representation.:lol: :mad54: :tdown:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    jehu,

What we need is for those folks from the eastern Shore is to show up in Annapolis on Gun Day and to get involved in writing the critters tha sponsor this stuff.

I had a Looooooooooonnnng discussion one day with two young guys at the range who were from the shore. It was amazing to me that they basically spouted off to me the Brady rhetoric as if it were fact.

What do you need those for?

For killing people.

Etc, etc, etc....

jehu

May 23, 2005
    Hi Norton, We have been infiltrated by many nonnatives, or comeheres as we like to say, from different regions. I can asure you that the base population of the shore is republican in thinking, attitude, and voting even if they are registered democrates. I am a NRA Benafactor member & Certified Pistol Instructor and try to promote shooting sports & the right to self defense to the nonbelivers in my area.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Outstanding. Perhaps you could print and deliver some of the anti-AWB literature that's available here online? Delmarva (the range) would be a great place for about 100 copies. :)

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    It's in Mardela, on the left, just befor the Vienna bridge. It's the old
    Fur, Fins and Feathers gun shop. Sportting clays, rifle and hand gun range out to 300. We all did a shoot there on the 13th. I'm in Salisbury.

jehu

May 23, 2005
    Yeah I've shot there before a long time ago. Didn't know they changed the name, it,s 45min. away, I'll do my best.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    They say "If you say it enough, it will become truth". The Antis have subscribed to this. And it has worked. How many people think an assault weapon is any semi-auto rifle? A whole lot. We need to tell everybody we know the truth including the press. We even have this problem right here in Cecil County. I keep telling people that machine guns are covered under the 1938 NFA (National Firearms Act) and are not what Annapolis wants to ban. Chris.

deerslayer79

Jan 27, 2007
    Delmar Md
    Besides that assanine gun bill the subject of the destruction of the eastern shore due to a idiotic amount of development should be thouroughly looked into,because the way it's going fellas were not going to be able to hunt with or shoot any firearms on the eastern shore.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    That's true enough....I think about that every time I'm driving down to Delmarva (the range) to shoot.

Wait until those 13 billion homes pop up in Trappe......what a nightmare that'll be.....

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Where would people get the jobs to support that kind of growth? (Not that that has ever stopped developers before.) Didn't Black and Decker close up shop over there as well as Campbells?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Where would people get the jobs to support that kind of growth? (Not that that has ever stopped developers before.) Didn't Black and Decker close up shop over there as well as Campbells?

They're going to drive to DC....and they're going to demand new bridges across the bay to help them out.

deerslayer79

Jan 27, 2007
    Delmar Md
    they sure did,but supposedly alot of these people are retired.I work for a company called weedpro and we do alot of weed control for these new developments and in the past 2 years I think I have done jobs in these developments and I bet my paycheck that maybe 2-3 percent of those people are retired.The folks I have seen are very well off and have large familes with 2-3 children which by the way are very spoiled brats that live off mommy and daddy and flaunt it very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom