• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Unrelated, but it makes me wonder how Mike from the old Mid-County near Preston is doing.

I wondered the same. He built me uh, something that folded back in 2011.

I will check out this place in my travels. Thanks for info.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My brother knows the all the guys and buys from them , all are well . The tattoo guys is chomping at the bit to get up and running . Mike is doing what he does and doing it well .

hazen962

Jun 23, 2020
    Eastern Shore
    I'll be looking to make my first purchase once my HQL process is complete. Fingerprints tomorrow, then apply online. I have been researching local gun shops and this one and Molly's up in Kent county are on my list.

Silverlax

Nov 13, 2014
    Eastern Shore
    Someone should suggest becomming an IP the next time you stop in.

Unrelated, but it makes me wonder how Mike from the old Mid-County near Preston is doing.

Mike from mid county is doing great. He now runs American Corner Customs, you can check him out on Facebook. He’s doing custom 1911s, Ar9’s, Ar15’s and suppressors. You can actually check them out at Black Anchor.

Black Anchor is great, just did another transfer there yesterday. Mike and Ken are great people to deal with.

I’ve tried dealing with the Gunfather but his store hours weren’t accurate, ever.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I’ve tried dealing with the Gunfather but his store hours weren’t accurate, ever.

He is never open it seems, whenever I pop by Black Anchor I go past the store, turn left at the light, and then park by the courthouse. Not once in 2 years of buying from BA have I seen Gunfather open. He responded to an email about GSSF pricing for Glocks back in early 2019 but since he's never open when I'm around he hasn't got my Glock business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom