• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    How about a little summary before we all download something we don't want to download.

There’s a delay due to volume, but despite that we’re getting things processed within the time periods required, so there’s not a delay actually. Don’t call us about status checks because that could result in an actual delay instead of a not actual delay.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    There’s a delay due to volume, but despite that we’re getting things processed within the time periods required, so there’s not a delay actually, don’t call us about status checks because that could result in an actual delay instead of a not actual delay.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    There’s a delay due to volume, but despite that we’re getting things processed within the time periods required, so there’s not a delay actually. Don’t call us about status checks because that could result in an actual delay instead of a not actual delay.
    LOL

ehall

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2020
    "stop calling" basically, but delivered in a very passive non-aggressive manner

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    But the good news: "Beginning in November 2019, the Maryland Department of State Police Licensing Division, (MDSPLD)
    Firearms Services Section, has been experiencing significant application volume increases."

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    Sounds like some of the communication I had when dating as a kid. “Don’t call me... I’ll call you.”

Today is day 20 for my HQL application. 10 to go... maybe.

brentC

Jun 14, 2020

Got it

Sep 2, 2020

I hope writing the advisory didn't cause a delay.

Amazing; my sides hurt.

I just hope the entire damn server/service hardware doesn't completely crash/fail again like it did a few months back.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Guessing Hogan’s announcement on MD licenses being extended during the pandemic had no effect on W&C permits or HQL etc?

https://governor.maryland.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Licenses-Permits-Registration.pdf

You can look it up. I saw something on MDSP website about it for W&C. I believe the answer is “yes, expired licenses are extended for W&C till some number of days after the end of the emergency”.

No point in extending the HQL. They are 10 year licenses. The soonest anyone’s would be expiring is October 2023.

If you don’t HAVE a license or permit for something to start with, it doesn’t waive the requirement to have one. It just leaves the existing stuff in effect until 60 (90?) days after the end of the emergency.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Some folks here might need to be slightly sensitive due to clearances or job oversight on which sites they can visit.

Just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom