• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Reopen Maryland and all the various Reopen County groups and Return2Learn are holding a rally this Friday evening 18 September in Annapolis right outside Dear Leader's House in Annapolis.

If you're pissed off because:

Six months of "fifteen days to flatten the curve" is too much
    Daycare centers are open but schools are closed
    Travel and rec ball teams are playing sports but high schools aren't
    Government is picking winners and losers in business
    Restaurants are closing at a rapid pace because of the ridiculous restrictions
    You can sit down at a bar and drink but can't stand and do the same
    Businesses shouldn't be required to be the mask police
    Because this isn't America

Come out and let your voice be heard at this mostly peaceful protest. Bring a sign, bring a flag, bring your bullhorn. Starts at 6pm at the corner of Church Circle and School Street.

119599100_213326707108759_4583532931965212912_n.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    That group sux , if you are a member there and try to post on their page it goes thru review and then gets posted . I sent Tim a PM and he said he would check into it . Never did , just a bunch of self centered blow-hards IMHO

I like the message but not a very good run FB group

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    That group sux , if you are a member there and try to post on their page it goes thru review and then gets posted . I sent Tim a PM and he said he would check into it . Never did , just a bunch of self centered blow-hards IMHO

I can give you a little inside baseball - if there was no moderation of posts there would be SOOO much duplication and just plain bombardment of information that it would be un-useable. A lot of times there will be 5 or 6 posts pending approval that are literally the about the same topic. Think the dupe threads here and then imagine that on steroids.

With that aside, come on down and join us, bring a mask to add to the pile.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

A lot of facebook groups are run this way, regardless of topic. Keeps the place tidy.

I can give you a little inside baseball - if there was no moderation of posts there would be SOOO much duplication and just plain bombardment of information that it would be un-useable. A lot of times there will be 5 or 6 posts pending approval that are literally the about the same topic. Think the dupe threads here and then imagine that on steroids.

This

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

A lot of facebook groups are run this way, regardless of topic. Keeps the place tidy.

This

I was okay with them "Moderating" but they don't even do that , i was trying to post some information and content , Not like i do here :innocent0:innocent0

They must have their favorite children they let post , or just the moderators get to post .
    I am A-Okay with them moderating ....Not ignoring .

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I was okay with them "Moderating" but they don't even do that , i was trying to post some information and content , Not like i do here :innocent0:innocent0

They must have their favorite children they let post , or just the moderators get to post .
    I am A-Okay with them moderating ....Not ignoring .

How long ago was this? I can tell you that for the first two or three months there would literally be thousands of posts pending approval, there were a ton of pissed off people wanting to vent. Literally two to three thousand posts.

If you have something you need posted shoot me a text, I might know a guy that can hook you up. :innocent0

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    How long ago was this? I can tell you that for the first two or three months there would literally be thousands of posts pending approval, there were a ton of pissed off people wanting to vent. Literally two to three thousand posts.

If you have something you need posted shoot me a text, I might know a guy that can hook you up. :innocent0

It was approx. 3 weeks ago , i like the message they stand for as a free American i just thought i could participate in content i thought was relevant and if they thought it was not then they could shoot me a PM .

I sent Tim a PM and nothing (crickets) I have moved on and gotten rid of about 7 groups i belonged to . No worries on my end at this point just wanted to mention it .

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Give’m h3ll tonight folks!

Our local dem is fining a local business for having the audacity to let tRump have a rally last weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom