• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Costco in Columbia has several. Looks like these were ordered and paid for, but at least they're getting them in.
    42f4903753079c7407ac9fe3eed818fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    Still can’t find anything in stock and seems like home depot won’t let me order either unless it’s available.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    Still can’t find anything in stock and seems like home depot won’t let me order either unless it’s available.

I had to go to the store, but I called first and had the young lady put her eyes on it before I went to pick it up. It wasn't the same model that was advertised on their site, 7.2 vs 7.0.

bmonast

Feb 1, 2011
    Gamber, MD
    As luck would have it I was able to purchase a GE Garage ready 21.3 from Home Depot in Rehoboth DE the other day. Delivery scheduled for Sept. 15. It's upright obviously and a larger than we were looking for but the website allowed the purchase to go through...and they charged my card. All others when you plug in your zip code showed out of stock. I would check the websites daily in the am, that's what I did for the past 2 weeks.

govwontletmebuycoolguns

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 3, 2010
    DPRM
    These things multiply. If you buy small, you run out of room and end up with like 3 of them like me. Not necessarily a bad thing given redundancy if one decides to give up the ghost (I have sensors and alarms in them all). Just make sure they aren't all on the same circuit due to the startup surge for the compressors (if they all try to start at the same time, can be problematic with regards to popping the breaker). Also, don't put on a circuit protected by a GFCI.

Love having the extra storage to take advantage of deals.....when I see rib racks on sale i'll buy like 10 of them, drop in the freezer, and smoke them over the winter.

Just make sure you are actually rotating/eating what you put in there. Even in the deep freeze, nothing lasts forever.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    What did you use for alarms?? looking into that myself

These things multiply. If you buy small, you run out of room and end up with like 3 of them like me. Not necessarily a bad thing given redundancy if one decides to give up the ghost (I have sensors and alarms in them all). Just make sure they aren't all on the same circuit due to the startup surge for the compressors (if they all try to start at the same time, can be problematic with regards to popping the breaker). Also, don't put on a circuit protected by a GFCI.

Love having the extra storage to take advantage of deals.....when I see rib racks on sale i'll buy like 10 of them, drop in the freezer, and smoke them over the winter.

Just make sure you are actually rotating/eating what you put in there. Even in the deep freeze, nothing lasts forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom