• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    For God's sake this is the "Eastern Shore" forum. Keep your F'ing Coyotes on YOUR side of the ditch! We have enough of our own.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I've seen one (maybe 2 years ago) at Rt1 and 16 near Slaughter Beach here in DE. I mentioned it in a previous thread.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    30 posts and not one:

th

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    We've had them for decades.

They have been here in Montgomery County decades now. They usually come out very late at night say 11 and the wee hours of the morning. I have seen them numerous times. One time last year we had one off in the distance following me while walking one of the dogs a labrador to be exact. When I noticed him I turned around he looked at me and vanished. Another time we were coming back at 2 a.m. from a dinner party one crossed in front of us behind Shady Grove Hospital. He blew across six Lanes like a ghost he was huge much larger than the Western coyote which I have seen numerous times in Colorado. A deer was hit last year and then dragged that night way back Into the Woods say 300 yards. Significant eating taking place in less than 12 hours. We are in Montgomery County we have bear here and we do have the mountain lion better known as a puma two confirmed sightings in Upper Montgomery County near Potomac River. I saw one chasing the deer 3 years ago near Bells Mill Road outside of Olney Maryland. DNR knows they exist but does not want to freak everyone out. They are very solitary only come out at night into the very early morning hours. Therefore ghosts do exist and they move fast. There was a coyote bounty in Virginia but that was done away with as it was unsuccessful. Virginia is having issues with deer populations due to the fact that the coyotes are praying on the fawns in springtime. Either way our wild populations are on the move and prospering.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Monkey County IS NOT THE EASTERN SHORE!!!!!!!
    THIS IS THE EASTERN SHORE FORUM!:innocent0

They have been here in Montgomery County decades now. They usually come out very late at night say 11 and the wee hours of the morning. I have seen them numerous times. One time last year we had one off in the distance following me while walking one of the dogs a labrador to be exact. When I noticed him I turned around he looked at me and vanished. Another time we were coming back at 2 a.m. from a dinner party one crossed in front of us behind Shady Grove Hospital. He blew across six Lanes like a ghost he was huge much larger than the Western coyote which I have seen numerous times in Colorado. A deer was hit last year and then dragged that night way back Into the Woods say 300 yards. Significant eating taking place in less than 12 hours. We are in Montgomery County we have bear here and we do have the mountain lion better known as a puma two confirmed sightings in Upper Montgomery County near Potomac River. I saw one chasing the deer 3 years ago near Bells Mill Road outside of Olney Maryland. DNR knows they exist but does not want to freak everyone out. They are very solitary only come out at night into the very early morning hours. Therefore ghosts do exist and they move fast. There was a coyote bounty in Virginia but that was done away with as it was unsuccessful. Virginia is having issues with deer populations due to the fact that the coyotes are praying on the fawns in springtime. Either way our wild populations are on the move and prospering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom