• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I have been telling people in her district to vote for her since she announced her candidacy. Especially after watching a few interviews with her. Who GAF how she legally makes/made a living? I didn't know her profession until it was proclaimed by someone here, and quite frankly, don't care. My son's long time girlfriend is putting herself through college doing the same thing. So what. I say its better than some others her age that are collecting a free check from us while sitting on their ass or contributing to the problem.

If you listen to her and what she says about things that matter, she sounds like one of us. I think whether she has a chance of winning or not, she is THE BEST option to make a real impact on the City portion of her gerrymandered district. A district that includes way more than City. I work on Rt.40 in Howard Co. and there is one of her signs in eyesight.

I wonder how well she would do if the conservative base would actually support and promote her campaign instead of just focusing on her chosen legal profession. If nothing else, increase her standing as someone else mentioned to align her for something in the future.

Lets give this girl a chance and support.

Sorry Stoveman, I think your thread title could have been better.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    A good friend of mine stripped her way to a Bachelor's degree in nursing at Villa Julie, now Stevenson University. Not only was she debt free but she had cash in the bank for a down payment on a house.
    Nothing wrong with it in my book.

Her body, her choice.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have been telling people in her district to vote for her since she announced her candidacy. Especially after watching a few interviews with her. Who GAF how she legally makes/made a living? I didn't know her profession until it was proclaimed by someone here, and quite frankly, don't care. My son's long time girlfriend is putting herself through college doing the same thing. So what. I say its better than some others her age that are collecting a free check from us while sitting on their ass or contributing to the problem.

If you listen to her and what she says about things that matter, she sounds like one of us. I think whether she has a chance of winning or not, she is THE BEST option to make a real impact on the City portion of her gerrymandered district. A district that includes way more than City. I work on Rt.40 in Howard Co. and there is one of her signs in eyesight.

I wonder how well she would do if the conservative base would actually support and promote her campaign instead of just focusing on her chosen legal profession. If nothing else, increase her standing as someone else mentioned to align her for something in the future.

I agree , she seems very smart and makes great points . If would vote for her if i could .
    I don't care what she done legally .

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Photo please.

professional-headshots-travis-curry-kimk-1.jpg

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    WTF is the problem with Kim being an ex-stripper?

That's a lot more respectable than being a lawyer like most politicians.

I met a lot of strippers who told me that they were just working their way through college or grad school. And just like all the single working moms that I met, I'd kick a buck to help their cause.

I didn't disparage her at all, it was an accurate four word thread title. Y'all are reading too much into something that wasn't there.

If she was a former rodeo clown the title would have been Ex Rodeo Clown Wins.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I didn't disparage her at all, it was an accurate four word thread title. Y'all are reading too much into something that wasn't there.

If she was a former rodeo clown the title would have been Ex Rodeo Clown Wins.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....

:thumbsup:

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    It's too much to expect Klacik to actually win against Mfume in the 7th, but maybe it will raiser her profile enough that she will win a more, um, balanced, district.

And balanced districts is exactly what Dem gerrymandering in MD is intended to prevent.:sad20:

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Unless some wild sh!t happens, looks like mfume is going to be the rep for the 7th.

Is that Mfume guy the one with the 7 kids from 5 different women?

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    While she likes to dress to show off at times, and she is very pretty, I can find absolutely zero evidence she was ever a stripper/exotic dancer/nude model. It's bullsh*t fake stories like these that get repeated over and over until they eventually become urban fact. I doubt she would have been crowned Miss Baltimore in 2014 if she had that history in her bio.

https://traviscurry.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/mrs-baltimore-2014-photoshoot-md-headshots/

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Is that Mfume guy the one with the 7 kids from 5 different women?

*****That would be him. I think it's *only* 5 kids from 7 different women though - my math might be off a bit as he is a notorious womanizer and would not be surprised if he had paid several women off to get abortions, etc.. so several of the babies never made it... I was in college when he was head of the NAACP and he was heavily involved in the black student union of the time and *always* seemed to have a new girlfriend in tow, usually quite young, on his payroll, or as some kind of assistant. He's a smoother talker than many of the more militant (BLT people, black liberation theology..) folks of his generation, but his goals sorta struck me as tribal and separatist in nature, with a hint of wanting more for himself than perhaps helping "his people".

He's kind of a Robert Mugabe wannabee but without the ability to completely ruin a country, and settling for just helping to ruin a city through stupid policies rewarding political cronies, who have no ability to run much of anything, but who like the perks of having power, money, etc..

I'm not a big fan of his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom