• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I heard today they built a wall to keep people off the boardwalk in Rehoboth.
    I haven't seen it yet and probably wont but sounds like they mean business. I wonder what would happen if it gets defaced with graffiti like the Berlin wall or if it resembles the great wall of China.
    Pink Floyd the wall is what they'll probably call it.:o

Was looking at some pictures of the DPW trucks taking all the public benches from the boardwalk and around the bandstand away due to noncompliance of public distancing. They’ve had the beach and boardwalk closed and the Delaware Governor Also recently closed all hotels in his latest declaration.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Was looking at some pictures of the DPW trucks taking all the public benches from the boardwalk and around the bandstand away due to noncompliance of public distancing. They’ve had the beach and boardwalk closed and the Delaware Governor Also recently closed all hotels in his latest declaration.

That idiot won't be happy until all of the businesses file for bankruptcy. The Town of Reho is ultra liberal as well. People are getting pissed, local people.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member

I think Joe B can finally come out of his basement now. They'll have the place entirely to themselves for as long as they want now. No parking or going to the beach!

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Seems like they still haven’t hit the top there. Cases rising daily.

Attachments

• 36D82087-C11A-4900-85F1-61FA982A6BCE.jpg
      36D82087-C11A-4900-85F1-61FA982A6BCE.jpg
      68.2 KB · Views: 368
    • 6951C6DA-9381-4A01-B5C3-7565656C2C18.jpg
      6951C6DA-9381-4A01-B5C3-7565656C2C18.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 379
    • D582E969-A667-4EA8-9EBE-AB72B47FE948.jpg
      D582E969-A667-4EA8-9EBE-AB72B47FE948.jpg
      60.9 KB · Views: 357

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Locals only?
    How’s that work?

Attachments

• E8AC6A6D-E503-4F19-919F-3F394298B485.jpg
      E8AC6A6D-E503-4F19-919F-3F394298B485.jpg
      57.6 KB · Views: 414

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So DE has 5288 positives out of a presumed total of 24,110 tested, and 182 deaths.

21% of those tested had Wuhan Flu. 3.4% of the positives died. So 0.75% (that's less than 1%, for the arithmetically challenged) of all persons tested died. Doesn't seem too terribly terrifying, especially considering that a large fraction of the deaths were presumably compromised seniors in nursing homes, if DE's trend follows MD. Also, it's reasonable to presume that the tests were not random, meaning that they were selected as possible Wuhan Flu patients

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    short term rentals are still disallowed until I think May 22nd?
    Not like there is going to be huge surge of out of tow folks unless those OWN local property.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Councilman James stated residents and visitors subject of course to Hitler's stay at home order. Basically, you can come and walk the boardwalk and beach but then you have to leave.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    That idiot won't be happy until all of the businesses file for bankruptcy. The Town of Reho is ultra liberal as well. People are getting pissed, local people.

*****Pretty much this. Many of the people here in MoCo are just fine as they either work for the government, or do government contracting, or have salary based jobs and can work from home. They DON'T care if all of the small businesses get bankrupted and have to close as long as they can get toilet paper, meat, and they are still getting paid.

Folks on my local Next Door app here in the neighborhood say this will be great opportunity to institute Universal Basic Income so everyone has enough money to pay their rent, get food (perhaps even shrimps and crabs), and pursue their passions... :sad20: I wish I could post some of the stupidity people write, and these are educated people who know everything, including economics apparently... God help you if you ask them where all of this money for UBI will come from, if all the small businesses go bankrupt, and whether it's a good idea to pay people NOT to work.

I don't even have high blood pressure, but some of these people, seemingly mostly very liberal women, are just terminally ignorant. They think Andrew (America was never that great) Cuomo has handled New York response to Coronavirus well, and that anyone who disagrees with them must be watching "Faux News".

Don't even mention the virus came from Communist China - they will come down on you hard, like good little liberals, and say the Spanish Flu did not come from China and it killed more people! (Yea, I'm not getting the logic either...).

:mad54:

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    *****Pretty much this. Many of the people here in MoCo are just fine as they either work for the government, or do government contracting, or have salary based jobs and can work from home. They DON'T care if all of the small businesses get bankrupted and have to close as long as they can get toilet paper, meat, and they are still getting paid.

Folks on my local Next Door app here in the neighborhood say this will be great opportunity to institute Universal Basic Income so everyone has enough money to pay their rent, get food (perhaps even shrimps and crabs), and pursue their passions... :sad20: I wish I could post some of the stupidity people write, and these are educated people who know everything, including economics apparently... God help you if you ask them where all of this money for UBI will come from, if all the small businesses go bankrupt, and whether it's a good idea to pay people NOT to work.

I don't even have high blood pressure, but some of these people, seemingly mostly very liberal women, are just terminally ignorant. They think Andrew (America was never that great) Cuomo has handled New York response to Coronavirus well, and that anyone who disagrees with them must be watching "Faux News".

Don't even mention the virus came from Communist China - they will come down on you hard, like good little liberals, and say the Spanish Flu did not come from China and it killed more people! (Yea, I'm not getting the logic either...).

On the flip side, you have people making more from unemployment and yhe $600 add-on to stay home. These folks are screaming "too early!"

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

LOL, in their leisure time while on guaranteed income they can learn to speak Chinese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom