• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    I just went by the stadium in Salisbury. Whats with all the poh-leece hangin around? :tinfoil2:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Attachments

• 272663-When-You-Find-Out-You-re-Not-The-Father.jpg
      272663-When-You-Find-Out-You-re-Not-The-Father.jpg
      56.9 KB · Views: 326

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Yeah, I'm lovin' having several thousand probable infected carriers congregate 1 mile from my home, especially those coming from the DE chicken plants where this issue came from.

So let me get this right. DE state police will arrest me for crossing from MD to DE unless on essential duty. But DE can export thousands of likely infected into MD?????:banghead: :wtf:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Yeah, I'm lovin' having several thousand probable infected carriers congregate 1 mile from my home, especially those coming from the DE chicken plants where this issue came from.

So let me get this right. DE state police will arrest me for crossing from MD to DE unless on essential duty. But DE can export thousands of likely infected into MD?????:banghead: :wtf:

They already live there, they are not new arrivals from DE, they just work there since MOM drove jobs out of MD.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

King Larry has to keep those numbers up so we don't plateau or go down and his powertrip lockdown continues.

Feb 28, 2013
    King Larry has to keep those numbers up so we don't plateau or go down and his powertrip lockdown continues.

Ya mean Lunkhead Larry actually gots somthin other than the best interests of us peasants foremost in mind?

The hell you say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom