• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    You could get an 870 and get a bunch of different length barrels

That sounds interesting, thanks! The RSO suggested a Browning 99 or something else I already forget, but I looked into it and really don't think I'm the kind of guy to lug around a four foot long one shot gun!

Buy a pistol and come shoot steel challenge.

I'll take that advice, thanks. Unless it involves timed running around. That's not my idea of fun.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    You could get an 870 and get a bunch of different length barrels

That sounds interesting, thanks! The RSO suggested a Browning 99 or something else I already forget, but I looked into it and really don't think I'm the kind of guy to lug around a four foot long one shot gun!

Buy a pistol and come shoot steel challenge.

I'll take that advice, thanks. Unless it involves timed running around. That's not my idea of fun.

That’s why I said get different barrels.... you can get an 18.5” one, they take like 15 seconds to change out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    Does anybody know if the Bowie Gun club is accepting applications at the present time? In June I put one in, and haven’t gotten a response yet, even sent an email without response.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Does anybody know if the Bowie Gun club is accepting applications at the present time? In June I put one in, and haven’t gotten a response yet, even sent an email without response.

I have no idea, I didn’t bother applying because I’m not 21, I go to AGC now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    I intend to go back to their site and apply at some point and I will let you know if anything happens, but if I remember correctly the Berwyn Rod and Gun Club https://www.berwyn.org/ are a little different in that they consider themselves a private club and only allow new members at the beginning of each year, if they allow any. Membership is also $400/year plus there are other fees, so they are overall a bit pricey and put-offish to me, but I am located close so I will try.

jmb122mp

Nov 2, 2016

I've been a member at BRGC for a little over two years now. I'm very surprised that you have not received a response as whenever I've emailed club officers/chairpersons I've gotten a prompt response.

I believe membership is currently open.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

I intend to go back to their site and apply at some point and I will let you know if anything happens, but if I remember correctly the Berwyn Rod and Gun Club https://www.berwyn.org/ are a little different in that they consider themselves a private club and only allow new members at the beginning of each year, if they allow any. Membership is also $400/year plus there are other fees, so they are overall a bit pricey and put-offish to me, but I am located close so I will try.

I've been a member at BRGC for a little over two years now. I'm very surprised that you have not received a response as whenever I've emailed club officers/chairpersons I've gotten a prompt response.

I believe membership is currently open.

AFAIK, yes. Here's the link that describes the process:

https://www.berwyn.org/membership

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom