• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    No snark intended.

Our search works OK but other searches on some forums are better. Try the search on Cast Boolits for a great search. http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/

I usually do forum searches by going to Google and enter the name of the forum along with the search words I am looking for, which usually works. For example a Google search for magazine laws Maryland Shooters :
    Returns a primary link with four additional links and a note about more results.
    Then click on the "More results from www.mdshooters.com " and you will get this https://www.google.com/search?q=mag...MCDEQrQIoBHoECAUQBQ&biw=1280&bih=580&dpr=1.25

Which are good search results.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The search feature on forums stink. Period. That’s why no one uses them. Even those that try have difficulty. Can’t tell you how many “what’s the best oil?” threads there are each WEEK in motorcycle forums. Maybe because people don’t find the searches easy, perhaps because they are lazy. Or maybe they never noticed the search. Who knows. Point is, people ask instead of researching. It’s human nature and getting some repeat questions is typical.

Search is not that bad. See the number of answers that provide at link to a thread.

People are just lazy.

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Search is not that bad. See the number of answers that provide at link to a thread.

People are just lazy.

Totally agree. Can’t tell you how many times I see “what oil should I use in my Road King?” in Harley groups. If people can’t even look in their owners manuals, they aren’t going to search!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It's not *only* paranoia , if "they" frequently really are out to get you .

It's not an impossibly for the enemy to get smarter , but many of them are neon sign level of blatantly obvious .

outobie

Mar 7, 2012
    Annapolis
    didn't I read somewhere recently that the regular capacity magazine ban is California has been ruled unconstitutional? can't find where I read that now (of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom