• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    I happened to be in the are and drove past Bishop Garth park about 30 minutes before it was supposed to start. No sign of anybody there for the march.

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Coincidentally I had to drive down Pennsylvania Ave in Westminster probably 20 minutes after the announced start time of the march from Dutterer Park. There were protesters carrying signs strung out for about 3 blocks on the sidewalk, 2 or three abreast and spaced out pretty far. I'd have to estimate 75 to 125 people at most. Looks like they deviated from the proposed beginning of their route as the proposed route went down Union Ave toward Main St. Actually looked like the amount of protesters on an given Friday afternoon that would be stationed in front of the library. I don't think their efforts added an additional supporters.

2AForever

Jul 21, 2020
    SYKESVILLE
    Virtue signaling

Prop up the Joe Biden signs!, ha aha LOL !, that’s so good on so many levels!
    March and show support for the candidate who did more to put Black people in prison and exploit the same community with broken promises while lining his own pockets with corporate money. All lives matter!, Everyone deserves a seat at the table, not just virtue signaling white liberals.

Sirex