• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    This is what we're up against. People so rabidly anti-Trump, they ignore all the good things (see Slackdaddy's post), resort to calling him names like racist and offer NO proof, that they will gladly vote for people who will yank everyone's rights (except their own, of course).

Nose, meet knife.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    I don’t know man. Seems 80M people agreed with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A majority of those 80M people also believe you should not own any guns at all, including the people you voted for. Do you agree with that?

kall_me_king

Jul 15, 2012
    A majority of those 80M people also believe you should not own any guns at all, including the people you voted for. Do you agree with that?

I agree with you to a point. I never heard of not being able to own any guns at all but banning assault weapons. Now I don’t agree on that stance at all. Let me be clear. But there are other policies I do agree with. Greater representation, gender equality, and a better COVID response.

This is what makes elections/candidates multilayered and democracy a beautiful thing.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I agree with you to a point. I never heard of not being able to own any guns at all but banning assault weapons. Now I don’t agree on that stance at all. Let me be clear. But there are other policies I do agree with. Greater representation, gender equality, and a better COVID response.

This is what makes elections/candidates multilayered and democracy a beautiful thing.

Me thinks you need to read up on what a constitutional republic is... In a CR, the rights of the minority are protected from the majority.

We are not a democracy, which is mob rule. We are a constitutional republic. Look at the founding documents.

Last edited:

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    Well that’s MD state legislation and not federal.

So its OK because thats just MD. I mean its not like they never test stuff at a state level then try to make it a federal law or anything. So glad to hear your ok with some states being infinged as long as its not all.

Are you trolling or are you that brainwashed. Better turn in your standard capacity mags and get some low capacity non assault magazines

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County

Define "assault weapon".

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    True. If you already have them then you are grandfathered in. You can always go to say the National Gun Show (I wanted to go to the Nov. one too) and get high capacity magazines.

I believe read on this forum in another section that if you were defending yourself in life or death situation with high capacity magazines you can still be in legal trouble for using them. How true is this?

Magazine capacity is only an issue if you are committing a crime, then you get charged with it. They will probably leave the charge in place unless you are a repeat offender, then it and the possession of s firearm without a permit and the possession of a firearm by a prohibited person charges will all be dropped.

kall_me_king

Jul 15, 2012
    Magazine capacity is only an issue if you are committing a crime, then you get charged with it. They will probably leave the charge in place unless you are a repeat offender, then it and the possession of s firearm without a permit and the possession of a firearm by a prohibited person charges will all be dropped.

Good stuff. I appreciate the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom