• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Does anyone know if either of these stores carry ammo? I seem to remember that one did but don't remember which one.

Thanks,

John

I know dundalk one does, I don't think the one on 40/7 does.

Sonomer

Jul 22, 2012
    As of an hour ago, Walmart in Fallston has a decent amount of .40 and some 22LR Remington "Golden Bullet" 225RND packs. No .223 of course or 9MM

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I was in a Walmart in northern Virginia yesterday and the guy at the counter said he didn't know anything about them not selling ammo any more. He got some 223 and 9 in this week but it was sold immediately.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    I don't think (may be wrong) that the Port Covington Dr (off of I-95, near the FMT) store sells ammo. I believe it has something to do with the fact that it's inside city limits and that was a condition of their getting a permit to put a walmart there.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    I don't think (may be wrong) that the Port Covington Dr (off of I-95, near the FMT) store sells ammo. I believe it has something to do with the fact that it's inside city limits and that was a condition of their getting a permit to put a walmart there.

That's funny poor Baltimore City turning away tax revenue from ammo sales. To stand on some higher moral ground.:sad20:

Billy Bones

Flagoneer
    Mar 27, 2012
    Grasonville, Md
    anchorman4.jpg

"Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen."

We did the Glen Burnie 500 yesterday. Wal-mart on 97 -> Dick's Sporting Goods -> Wal-mart off Ordinance Rd.

NO .22LR AMMO AT ANY OF THOSE STORES.

That is all...

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    At BP now, waiting...

I'm number 83... They're on 69.

Other than 45LC, they seem to be pretty well stocked on all handgun calibers.

Not from my experience this morning. Hit there at about 9:15 this morning and got #67. They were on 61 at the time. Was looking for 9mm and 38sp, W231 powder and small pistol primers. The only thing they had was some WWB 38sp which I ended up passing on. Picked up a bag of .38sp brass, a tumbler and some media. Can't even find any 9mm or 38sp lee dies right now. Very frustrating!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Not from my experience this morning. Hit there at about 9:15 this morning and got #67. They were on 61 at the time. Was looking for 9mm and 38sp, W231 powder and small pistol primers. The only thing they had was some WWB 38sp which I ended up passing on. Picked up a bag of .38sp brass, a tumbler and some media. Can't even find any 9mm or 38sp lee dies right now. Very frustrating!

Hmmm... They had several 250-boxes of UMC 9mm when I was looking... and the whole left half of the rack was pretty full! Quite a run in 24h!!

I did hear about primers being all but nonexistent, though.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Hmmm... They had several 250-boxes of UMC 9mm when I was looking... and the whole left half of the rack was pretty full! Quite a run in 24h!!

I did hear about primers being all but nonexistent, though.

I would have grabbed all that UMC if it had been there. It is going to be a crapshoot to see who can walk in right after they (anywhere) happen to restock the shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom