• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'm nearly 100% certain it won't matter if it's not site built (permanent foundation).

That or, if you accidentally placed it partially on your neighbors property.

Other than that I don't think they car about prefab sheds.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I'm nearly 100% certain it won't matter if it's not site built (permanent foundation).

That or, if you accidentally placed it partially on your neighbors property.

Other than that I don't think they car about prefab sheds.

They want a permit for a shipping container to be put down!!! They want money for everything

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I'll call them and see what the fees are. It's a prefab that would be replacing one that is literally falling apart.

New one would be much bigger but the size increase would only go inward on my property.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Hearing of a Road Rage shooting 272/40 at around 3 this morning. Nothing in the news yet. Ceciltucky keeping it classy. No Popeye's opened at that hour

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    That's not good....

95% chance at least one of the people involved is from Lakeside.

At 3am seems likely drugs or alcohol were involved.

Hearing it "was" road rage. They just opened that road. I hate that light some asshat has to be in the far left turning lane and wants to go to McDonalds than get pissed because they cant get to the right lane

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Little worrisome either way. I don't want to be shot at over a disagreement at a red light.

Not saying who was at fault or anything, just saying it's very likely someone in this situation lacked basic self control.

I try my best not to be moving around anywhere near that hour. It's amazing how FEW people are out but how many of those few are drunk/high/generally up to no good.

Who am I kidding, I don't even like driving after dark........at all.

Monday thru Friday I am out at that time going to work. Reading the article seems the shooter stayed in his vehicle and the shootee is the one who aproached. If it went do the way the article states and the guy has a CCW he will be GTG

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    The owners of the Motel on 40 west of White Hall one shot and killed the other critically wounded. Perp has been arrested at the Royal Farms (by Walmart) . This happened Friday night .

Now for the shocker , the suspect was arrested and charged back in 2018 for shooting at a 14 year old on a school bus after a argument . HTF is he on the streets ? What gun law prevented him from getting one on Friday ?

Article of the murder

https://www.newarkpostonline.com/ne...cle_5f63f569-1486-524b-aea5-6d2bc5c10d80.html

This is the article from 2018
    https://www.wdel.com/news/man-23-tr...cle_a4a9b324-100d-11e8-a00d-63e583274f8e.html

Last edited:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    The owners of the Motel on 40 west of White Hall one shot and killed the other critically wounded. Perp has been arrested at the Royal Farms (by Walmart) . This happened Friday night .

Now for the shocker , the suspect was arrested and charged back in 2018 for shooting at a 14 year old on a school bus after a argument . HTF is he on the streets ? What gun law prevented him from getting one on Friday ?

Article of the murder

https://www.newarkpostonline.com/ne...cle_5f63f569-1486-524b-aea5-6d2bc5c10d80.html

This is the article from 2018
    https://www.wdel.com/news/man-23-tr...cle_a4a9b324-100d-11e8-a00d-63e583274f8e.html

According to the second article he was also a prohibited person when he committed that shooting so Maryland's gun laws failed at least twice to prevent a prohibited person from getting a gun. I bet a cup of coffee the gun possession charges were dropped the last time. Isn't prohibited possession a five year minimum charge and wouldn't that have prevented this murder four years later?:sad20:

Jagiov

Sep 2, 2020
    Bel Air
    Well, I wish I could say it was good catching up on the Cecil news. Old Thomson Estates boy here. I left long ago, but still have family and old friends in the area. It really is sad what has happened. Once upon a time it was a great place to grow up.

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    Hearing of a Road Rage shooting 272/40 at around 3 this morning. Nothing in the news yet. Ceciltucky keeping it classy. No Popeye's opened at that hour

Replying to a very stale post here...

I was out late with friends that night and passed by this on my way home. As I approached the light heading south on 272 I saw a body laying in the road and a couple of people seemingly providing assistance. No emergency vehicles yet and no hectic activity. I was dead tired and it computed as some sort of drunk/drug related event. The light changed before I even fully stopped so I decided to roll on home. There didn’t seem to be anything I could do and I didn’t want to step into someone else’s drama and open myself up to risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom