Can i get a ar 15 with a dui on my record?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    [Kev308];5877698 said:
    I have a friend that had a pretty serious DUI about 15 years ago, and a couple marijuana charges. Nothing ever ended up with jail time, but he bought a henry repeater with no troubles.

I don't get all the hate newbies get on here. This site isn't the most intuitive forum, as well as the formalities of being new and what to do. Most people probably only only post a couple times and get turned off by the reception they got. Just my opinion and partly my experience.

You're partly correct, but look at your introduction post, which was great, and the OPs, which was ..... oh, right.

[Kev308];5877698 said:
    I have a friend that had a pretty serious DUI about 15 years ago, and a couple marijuana charges. Nothing ever ended up with jail time, but he bought a henry repeater with no troubles.

I don't get all the hate newbies get on here. This site isn't the most intuitive forum, as well as the formalities of being new and what to do. Most people probably only only post a couple times and get turned off by the reception they got. Just my opinion and partly my experience.

Newbies who come out of the gate with sketchy posts and/or illegal requests and then never post again are who get the hate.
    The OP made the post and hasn't logged on in over two weeks. We see this time and time again. Had there been a BBQ dry rub recipe or Ford truck insult mixed in the posts we wouldn't be as skeptical.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Newbies who come out of the gate with sketchy posts and/or illegal requests and then never post again are who get the hate.
    The OP made the post and hasn't logged on in over two weeks. We see this time and time again. Had there been a BBQ dry rub recipe or Ford truck insult mixed in the posts we wouldn't be as skeptical.

I'm looking for a good dry rub recipe too, lol. I think people like OP are looking for the answer they want to hear and don`t want pay a lawyer for the true answer. I get that. You guys have been on the block longer than me, so you`ve probably seen it all. I just want to see the Maryland 2A community grow and stick together.

I sound like a hippy . :sad20:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    [Kev308];5877732 said:
    I'm looking for a good dry rub recipe too, lol. I think people like OP are looking for the answer they want to hear and don`t want pay a lawyer for the true answer. I get that. You guys have been on the block longer than me, so you`ve probably seen it all. I just want to see the Maryland 2A community grow and stick together.

I sound like a hippy. :sad20:

But a hippy who likes guns :party29:

[Kev308];5877732 said:

We can all click on your profile and see all posts you have made. By looking at this, we can see that in your short time here, you have added meaningful posts- the whole way back to your initial Frederick KelTec post. You're "one of us" even though you're new. The OP in this thread was much more cryptic. He/she, like many newbies before, popped in, asked a sketchy question and disappeared. THEY are the ones we give a bunch of shit to.
    I appreciate your thought process, but please understand we have had lots of antis try to infiltrate this forum with bad intent. The OP screams of an anti trying to trick us into condoning illegal activity.

FWIW- The hippy reference... I have seen Jerry Garcia perform live 17 times.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    We can all click on your profile and see all posts you have made. By looking at this, we can see that in your short time here, you have added meaningful posts- the whole way back to your initial Frederick KelTec post. You're "one of us" even though you're new. The OP in this thread was much more cryptic. He/she, like many newbies before, popped in, asked a sketchy question and disappeared. THEY are the ones we give a bunch of shit to.
    I appreciate your thought process, but please understand we have had lots of antis try to infiltrate this forum with bad intent. The OP screams of an anti trying to trick us into condoning illegal activity.

Casey Jones smiles

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

Truth. Spoken by someone who knows a thing or two about infiltrating and antis :innocent0

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    [Kev308];5877732 said:

5 parts light brown sugar
    2 parts paprika (preferably smoked)
    1 part chili powder
    1 part kosher salt and coarse ground pepper (half and half)
    1 part onion powder, garlic powder, ground cayenne pepper, ground cumin(and anything else you want).

That's what I've been making for years. Adjust to your own preferences. :)

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    [Kev308];5877698 said:

You're partly correct, but look at your introduction post, which was great, and the OPs, which was ..... oh, right.

^^ This.

You started off like a true 2A person.

The OP sounded like a Frosh troll.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I appreciate the acceptance guys.

I`ve been smoking ribs every weekend for the last month and a half. Outrider, I`ll give yours a try this Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom