• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    It looks like Governor Black Face is going to have a special session in August to ban pretty much everything. I'm guessing this is because the feckless SCOTUS just opened up the flood gates.

Starts at the 3 min mark

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    If played right, this could be good for us long term. The antis believe they cannot be touched. They pass a bunch of unconstitutional stuff until they overstep, in multiple states, and then, if litigated right, SCOTUS has to act to restore our freedoms.

It will suck in the short term though

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    If played right, this could be good for us long term. The antis believe they cannot be touched. They pass a bunch of unconstitutional stuff until they overstep, in multiple states, and then, if litigated right, SCOTUS has to act to restore our freedoms.

SCOTUS is compromised.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

Zf7iva5.gif

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD

SCOTUS will not act. They are part of .gov. They will not allow the tools that threaten .gov's monopoly on control.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    seriously, leave us the **** alone. we're the only group that marched/protested/whatever where there was NO violence, no disturbance, no nothing, even left the place cleaner than when we found it. we are NOT anyone's enemy. put, and keep, actual violent criminals in jail and leave us the **** alone. every g-d place that has gun control has rampant crime. it doesn't ****ING work. apologies for the f-bombs but enough is enough.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Lol, good luck with that. SCOTUS will bend us over like Ned Beatty in Deliverance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    seriously, leave us the **** alone. we're the only group that marched/protested/whatever where there was NO violence, no disturbance, no nothing, even left the place cleaner than when we found it. we are NOT anyone's enemy.

...and that... is exactly the problem....

We are the only group that calmly and nicely walks around doing nothing while domestic enemies keep raping us.

A friend of mine was recently commenting on the Blacks for 2A March in Oklahoma. They said that they didn't support the 2A but they wanted blacks to be able to protest just like whites. My response was that there is a lesson he isn't quite understanding regarding how government treats armed vs unarmed protestors. Well, maybe we need to learn a lesson and start understanding what techniques work vs don't work, bc what we are doing now is not working.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    so ralph sees there where some 6MM nics checks and he wants to get it to 10MM. all these idiots do is sell more guns.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    ...and that... is exactly the problem....

We are the only group that calmly and nicely walks around doing nothing while domestic enemies keep raping us.

So what are you suggesting? Burning stuff down? Shooting people? Be specific. Outline a plan where non-peaceful actions will play our way in the media, and in legislative bodies. Details. What kind of violence? Aimed at who? Done how? And explain why you think that will win hearts and minds.

Are YOU finding yourself more supportive of the lefty rioters who are being violent? No?

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    So what are you suggesting? Burning stuff down? Shooting people? Be specific. Outline a plan where non-peaceful actions will play our way in the media, and in legislative bodies. Details. What kind of violence? Aimed at who? Done how? And explain why you think that will win hearts and minds.

Are YOU finding yourself more supportive of the lefty rioters who are being violent? No?

I think what he’s saying (and I’m not speaking for him), is that the loudest voices get heard. The peaceful quiet ones get dismissed.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I think what he’s saying (and I’m not speaking for him), is that the loudest voices get heard. The peaceful quiet ones get dismissed.

Bingo. More protests directly in front of politician's houses. More using victims whose stories have emotional weight, more use of protected classes to be our trump card. Less standing around with thumbs firmly planted up our asses.

Effectiveness does not equal violence. But passivity definitely equals irrelevance.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    It's right to be concerned, but I think this special session is going to be focused on budget and police reform. Will be keeping a close eye on things though and will be emailing my Senator as well.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    here...

*****URGENT UPDATE- GUN BAN VERY POSSIBLE IN AUGUST*****

About a month back we had alerted you that Northam's Gun Ban could come back in August, and now it is looking like it will happen.

Unless you stop it.

Capitalizing on his current high rating with his base, Northam is trying to resurrect House Bill 961 , and we need your help to stop him,

If you remember, House Bill 961 was 'carried over' back in the 2020 Legislative Session, stopping it from passing earlier this year, due to you.

On a press call with radical anti-gun nuts, Northam pledged to continue to fight for gun control legislation.

“I will not stop and that piece of legislation will be introduced again to ban assault weapons [from] our streets,” said Northam.

Just a few months ago, thanks to your phone calls. that bill was stopped in the Judiciary Committee with the votes of quite a few Democrats. I have heard time and gain that we could defeat any future gun bans in court.

That is a lie.

The truth be told, Virginia is in the 4th Circuit Court. Maryland is also in the 4th Circuit and the tyrannical Maryland Gun Ban was upheld by the 4th Circuit!

And then the Supreme Court has refused, I repeat, refused to even hear a single pro gun case.

Waiting on a politician or a judge to save our right to keep and bear arms will only lead to defeat. Instead, it is up to each of you to take action today and stop any attempt to push through Northam's Gun Ban.

It is VITAL that each of you ACT today to stop Northam from building another special session to gut the 2nd Amendment.

Click here to find out the steps you must take to STOP NORTHAM's GUN BAN.

It is extremely vital that we get State Senators and Delegates on record RIGHT NOW so that Northam knows he does not have the votes needed to ram through his ban on semi-automatic firearms with Standard (30+) capacity magazines.

With the riots in the streets and the police standing down, not to mention Northam releasing criminals into the population, any vote to rip away firearms from law-abiding citizens MUST be stopped.

I need you to click on this link today, as there are very important steps you must take to stop any Gun Special Session before it even starts!

Savvy politicians will say there is no plans for a special session to pass any gun ban, but do not believe that, as we all know p oliticians are not the most truthful or trustworthy,

Especially the gun grabbing kind.

What is true, however, is that politicians fear large numbers of angry voters, and this is where you come in.

Watching as conservatives begin to sweep elections across Virginia, Northam is slamming through his anti-gun agenda as fast as he can.

Because he knows in 2021, we are going to send the Richmond Radicals packing.

There are several State Senators that you MUST call and demand they oppose any future gun control, especially Northam's Gun Ban.

So I am asking you to help us stop Northam's plans for a Special Session in August to further destroy your right to keep and bear arms.

Please click on this link and TAKE ACTION TODAY.

Can I count on you?
    In Liberty

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    hopefully all the new gun owners, and the existing gun owners, will get the F out and vote, that's certainly the easiest way to get what we want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom