• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    For what it's worth, the map location of Monocacy Pistol Club (MPC) is wrong. The club website shows the correct location (http://www.monocacypistolclub.org/directions/) but only lists a PO Box. I have view-only access to the map, but if the MPC location icon can be changed to literally be to the immediate right side of the Cresap range location icon as shown on the map, it'll be in the correct spot.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    For what it's worth, the map location of Monocacy Pistol Club (MPC) is wrong. The club website shows the correct location (http://www.monocacypistolclub.org/directions/) but only lists a PO Box. I have view-only access to the map, but if the MPC location icon can be changed to literally be to the immediate right side of the Cresap range location icon as shown on the map, it'll be in the correct spot.
    I can change it.
    Do they both share the same facility?

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    I can change it.
    Do they both share the same facility?

No, but they are literally right next door to each other on the same side of the road, with MPC being immediately to the east of Cresap.

Thanks!

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    Update added some shops, added all IPs to the regular gun shop section(only had them listed as their own section before) and updated some contact info for existing shops

brandofire

Jul 4, 2013
    SOMD
    Great resource, and nice work! Might I suggest 2 additions for us down south

The Tackle Box
    22035 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
    (301) 863-8151

Cromwell's Firearms
    Harrison St, Great Mills, MD 20634
    (240) 298-7239

Thanks!

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    I hope this isn't considered thread necromancy, but I couldn't find a better place to post.

The website listed for Shooter's Discount in Mt Airy takes you to the webpage for a shop, also called Shooter's Discount, in Mississippi. Perhaps an unrelated business that happens to have the same name?

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I hope this isn't considered thread necromancy, but I couldn't find a better place to post.

The website listed for Shooter's Discount in Mt Airy takes you to the webpage for a shop, also called Shooter's Discount, in Mississippi. Perhaps an unrelated business that happens to have the same name?
    Fixed

I believe Constitutional Firearms and Gun Rack are out of business.
    Deleted

Blue Ridge Arsenal
    http://blueridgearsenal.com/
    Telephone: (703) 818-0230
    Fax: (703) 818-2308
    Email: blueridgearsenal@aol.com
    Address: 14725-K Flint Lee Road, Chantilly, Virginia 20151
    Added

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    Couple people have access and I can add those who wants to help maintain it just need an google or gmail account. It's nice to know what's around

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.

The Shooters Discount in Mississippi is NOT related to our own here in MD. I found out that there was a Shooters Discount in Mississippi when I bought a gun from an out of state FFL and one of their minions googled "Shooters Discount" but didn't pay attention to what state I was in and what state Lou's Shooters Discount was in and shipped it to Mississippi!! Luckily everything turned out okay and I got my firearm. In a roundabout way.

I don't think Lou has a website.

We're lucky Lou has a computer!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom