• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Just stopped in Cindy’s hotshots the old select fire .Wow what a transformation. Place is clean , range is actually lit up. Prices are decent. Talked to staff great guys very friendly. Opened last weekend they said . I didn’t know read about them last night in one of the post. Total opposite of what was there before. Definitely think they will give On target some competition. They are closer for me. Anyway check them out, keep,in mind they are new so I assume there will be some things to work through like any new business. I like liked it there and nice having another alternative,definitely going back. Hope people support this place we need quality places to go. JMO

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    There are a cpl threads on them . It located in the former Select Fire in Glen Burnie , which in turn is near the former Bart's location .

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Thanks Big.gfoot44, sorry guys guess obviously left out some info. Yes they are ffl they have some stuff in there now ,handguns /rifles. They are on Holsum way in Glenburnie. It’s the old Select fire location and is completely changed,New Owners. Was pleasantly surprised when I went in to check them out.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Steyr40

Mar 3, 2012
    AA County
    I went by today and that place is a complete 180 from before. So glad that they took over. I refused to go to Select Fire before, even though it was the closest and most convenient range to where I live. Today I bought a membership and will be there often. Amazing what a good attitude and great customer service will accomplish.

Punisher

Apr 21, 2018
    Went there today and left with a family membership.

Hours may be changing till 9pm as they are feeling out things. They appreciate feedback to amend things if they need to.

jeff7457

Apr 18, 2010
    Shot there a couple of times. Got the Family membership. Love the place. Clean, Bright, and Warm on the range. Great place.

SgtKope

Nov 7, 2009
    Crofton, MD
    I went there last Sunday. There were some really nice people there. I wasn’t there long and only shot 50rds of 9mm and 30rds of 300BLK subsonic. The fellas next to me were impressed with how quiet it was so I had them over to shoot a few. All around great time. I will be back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom