Can i get a ar 15 with a dui on my record?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    I also have a misdemeanor possession of marijuana charge back in 2006. I have no felonys. No violent crimes etc.

Pretty much F'ed yourself over.

Go pay a lawyer and you might be alright. Whatever you do, do not fill out the form until you know exactly how to answer the questions regarding your situation. If you lie and they catch you, 10 years prison/$250,000 fine. If you honestly believe you are answering the question correctly but screw it up: 10 years/$250,000. If the ATF wants to make an example out of you: 10 years/$250,000. Unless you are anything but a straight white male - they seem to not bother anybody else.

Never fear, newbie. The glorious saviours in Annapolis know better than all of us combined and will make anything that goes bang, twang, or sproing even more illegal in the next few years. But if you are not a straight white male, you can get a pass on most of those even dumber laws too.

Last edited:

Gumby80

Apr 10, 2020
    Intro

39 wm i have a decent job. I used to be into hunting a lot in my 20's. I am not trying to buy a ar 15 on here lol. I was going to go to my local gun shop. I called them and the guy told me he wont run my background unless i put a deposit down on something. I wanted to know if i was able to buy something before i put a deposit on something. Can i run the check myself online or something?

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    39 wm i have a decent job. I used to be into hunting a lot in my 20's. I am not trying to buy a ar 15 on here lol. I was going to go to my local gun shop. I called them and the guy told me he wont run my background unless i put a deposit down on something. I wanted to know if i was able to buy something before i put a deposit on something. Can i run the check myself online or something?
    Just go to a store, buy a shotgun, and roll the dice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom