• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    So is the microbrew still there?? No more Ellicott Mills Brew Co?
    Mark, the former owner of the Phoenix restaurant, purchased Ellicott Mills Brewery and moved his operation there, essentially combining the two. It now operates as Phoenix Brewery.

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    If it was like his normal shows, I am glad that I passed on it. Somehow the idea of better cooking through berating and profanity just doesn't appeal to me.

I find the berating from him hilarious. Something about calling someone a donkey as an insult cracks me up
    I could see how he's not for everyone though

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I find the berating from him hilarious. Something about calling someone a donkey as an insult cracks me up
    I could see how he's not for everyone though

From what I can tell the American TV shows play it up and add all that fake dramatic music because, apparently, we all like that sort of thing. Try watching some of his older British TV shows on youtube - he'll definitely let you have it, but he doesn't come off nearly as berating or dramatic as the American TV shows like to make him look.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Has anyone taken his video cooking course?
    The one you pay for that has a ton of different topics; it’s advertised a lot on YouTube.
    I think it’s called the masters class or something.

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    The one you pay for that has a ton of different topics; it’s advertised a lot on YouTube.

I watched Ramsay's first masterclass. He is a good entertainer, and I enjoyed watching it, but I don't feel like he taught very much.

I'm currently halfway through Thomas Keller's first masterclass. Keller is not as polished of a entertainer as Ramsay, but I feel like he is a much better teacher.

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo

I haven't yet, but I'm seriously considering it. He has some older instructional stuff (as well as other things) on his YouTube channel.

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    From what I can tell the American TV shows play it up and add all that fake dramatic music because, apparently, we all like that sort of thing. Try watching some of his older British TV shows on youtube - he'll definitely let you have it, but he doesn't come off nearly as berating or dramatic as the American TV shows like to make him look.

Oh I'm sure it's mostly an act. Not much on tv that isn't an act though right

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    What was up with the Jaxon Edwin guy? He worked 2 days a week?

And why does he keep crying like a little girl?

I don't get his business. A few arcade games one level, a coffee bar the next, and barber on top?

At least the barber/hairdresser was hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom