• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    Been trying to process two form 1's via efile. Their site sucks donkey balls is putting it nicely. The site logs me in and partially through just sits and spins, then times me out. I've tried desktop, tablet, phone...Whats the secret? I'd really appreciate any help. I got my prints done nearly two weeks ago. I want to mail everything off to atf/msp but I'm at a standstill. Any advice?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Which desktop browser are you using? Are you allowing that site to drop cookies, etc? What happens on the desktop when you switch to Chrome or Firefox?

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    Which desktop browser are you using? Are you allowing that site to drop cookies, etc? What happens on the desktop when you switch to Chrome or Firefox?

I dont have a desktop computer, was using a friends. I have chrome on my cell/tablet. This morning on the desk top I was able to log in, click on "individual" as how I was filing, then it would spin until it said it timed out/ wasn't responding. Something to that effect. I got into the initial questions on my phone last week but couldn't see where you could answer a "yes or no". I'm not too tech savvy so i hope any of that makes sense

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    I use Chrome on a desktop and it works fine.

Im pretty sure I was using chrome. It would get to the screen where I would choose individual or trust and just time out. I can get it going good on my phone and tablet but when it gets to where you start answering yes/no questions I can't figure out how the hell you select your answer

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Been trying to process two form 1's via efile. Their site sucks donkey balls is putting it nicely. The site logs me in and partially through just sits and spins, then times me out. I've tried desktop, tablet, phone...Whats the secret? I'd really appreciate any help. I got my prints done nearly two weeks ago. I want to mail everything off to atf/msp but I'm at a standstill. Any advice?

Try doing it on a Wednesday, about mid day...

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    The site does suck balls. Make sure you click safe often. Sometimes you'll have to hit refresh and start over for that page.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    When using your phone on the site you have to use two fingers and scroll left on the questions in order to get to the "Yes/No" answers. The site is a fickle beast to navigate and right now I find later in the week to be the most promising. They have the site shut down on Wednesdays until at least 6pm.

I live near Deep Creek Lake and will gladly help anyone get through the process. I also roll my own fingerprints so if anyone needs guided on doing that I can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom