• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarryLogan

HarryLogan, also known as MesWoore
    Jan 16, 2020
    I'm looking for a safe apartment complex in Baltimore County (Pikesville, Owings Mills, Towson, Lutherville-Timonium, etc.) and was hoping someone had a recommendation. Also, if there is anything you would steer clear of, I'd appreciate that info as well. Thanks in advance.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    My daughter lives in donnybrook at the corner of Charles st and kenilworth. This is one light south on Charles , just inside the beltway

She’s lived there a year, has renewed the lease and we are happy with the locale. She lived closer to TSU previously (Burke and knollwood) and that area made me less comfortable. It was more expensive too given proximity to TSU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    You can try Ruxton village apartments. Used to be reasonable rent not sure if they still are but great location.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    You can try Ruxton village apartments. Used to be reasonable rent not sure if they still are but great location.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I pass by them all the time and if I was in the market to rent that is where I would look.

I grew up in Owings Mills. I wouldn’t live there for free now. I won’t live near mass transit ever.

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    My daughter lives in donnybrook at the corner of Charles st and kenilworth. This is one light south on Charles , just inside the beltway

She’s lived there a year, has renewed the lease and we are happy with the locale. She lived closer to TSU previously (Burke and knollwood) and that area made me less comfortable. It was more expensive too given proximity to TSU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a Donnybrook on Charles St. too? The area you described on Burke by TSU has a huge complex for students called Donnybrook. It’s a dump for anyone but students.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Is there a Donnybrook on Charles St. too? The area you described on Burke by TSU has a huge complex for students called Donnybrook. It’s a dump for anyone but students.

I believe they are owned by the same real estate company. The one down on Burke was a shit hole - good life lesson for my daughter... strong willed lass and often needs to ‘feel’ the lesson. The one up at 695/Charles is a much nicer property though not posh by any means and, I feel a much safer environ

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    I'm looking for a safe apartment complex in Baltimore County (Pikesville, Owings Mills, Towson, Lutherville-Timonium, etc.) and was hoping someone had a recommendation. Also, if there is anything you would steer clear of, I'd appreciate that info as well. Thanks in advance.

I live in Mays Chapel in a home off of Rutledge Road in Timonium. Very quiet and nice/pleasant area with essentially zero crime. Great neighborly people and most seem to lean conservative.

There are two apartment complexes in this neighborhood that I think are worth checking out.

roadking

Mar 11, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    I believe they are owned by the same real estate company. The one down on Burke was a shit hole - good life lesson for my daughter... strong willed lass and often needs to ‘feel’ the lesson. The one up at 695/Charles is a much nicer property though not posh by any means and, I feel a much safer environ

Gotcha. My son lived there for 2 years, so I got to deal with them a lot. Horrible place.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I was in Morningside in Owings Mills off of 140. I was in the very back at the top of the hill and there was plenty of parking.

My only issue were the people above me who let the kids jump off the furniture all day. Every month, there was a collection of unpaid rent paperwork taped near the foyer door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom