List of Anti-2A Groups and Individuals. Lets vote with our dollars.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CRJUPro

Dec 20, 2011
    Maryland
    Ill bet all those actors and actresses who are anti-gun make sure their bodyguards are armed!!!

its the same crap of do as I say not as I do.

It could almost be argued ( and people do argue with me) that major supporters of the democratic party and Obama especially are anti gun.

I might have missed it but the national council of la raza ( latino ) is also anti-gun.
    I am sure its in there, but the naacp is also anti-gun ( they must not read crime stats)

Saw this after I posted. I agree with the BG comment.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Why am I not surprised at unions being anti-gun? When I worked at a half-union shop in TV, some of the union guys were overbearingly anti-gun.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Post #4 edited to include a preliminary list of Anti 2A Cities to consider boycotting

Washington DC
    New York, New York
    Chicago
    LA
    Philadelphia

NY, NY should be at the top of the list IMHO as the stupidity that comes out of the modern Taminy Hall knows no bounds.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Apparently both Pepsi and Coke pulled out from a lobbying group because the group supports 'stand your ground' laws. They were in the group because it opposes 'sugar taxes.'

More reason for me to drink my bourbon straight.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Ugh, AARP.

They're on my poo-list because of Obamacare and their stance on nuclear power. (I'm a nuclear engineer, so I think you can figure out where I stand.)

Cyndi59

Anti-gun actors and actress are so full of crap..yet,they know just holding a gun on camera will net them big money.None will walk away from the individual they will play on film if they have to fire off blanks or hold it..Did not see Arnold Schwarzenegger listed as he also anti-gun and that full of $#it Katie Couric either,but then again you cannot list all..be a good thing to list all who are not affaid to show their pro-gun stance like Ted Nugent and Chuck Norris..

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Kevin Costner? I still can't believe it. Dances with Wolves. Wyatt Earp. Open Range. You'd figure by making these modern western classics he'd have a little more sense. I thought for the longest time he was Tom Selleck's brother. :)

Hollywood peer pressure. :innocent0

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    The significance of NOT allocating our discretionary income to the groups/individuals/organizations that are anti 2nd Amendment (gun control) is of supreme importance. This is one of the best posts on MDS. It could
    be very effective. I plan to pay heed to it. Thanks for all the information, which I will printout and utilize. Hit them in the pocketbook! That's the answer.

mh53gunner

Dec 17, 2009
    Anti-Gun Individuals & Celebrities

The following celebrities and national figures have lent their name and
    notoriety to anti-gun causes, speaking out for anti-gun legislation and
    providing a voice for anti-gun organizations.

I see quite a few AHOLEs who make a living off death, firearm violence and destruction. Typical liberal jerk offs.:mad54:

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I'm distressed to read quite a few churches are on the list as well, including my own.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I do this in a way.

While traveling outside of Maryland we do NOT spend time or money in states that refuse to acknowledge our right of self-preservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom