• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Evening, all.

Anyone shoot a CZ75 TSO 9mm out of a holster or know of brand, OUTSIDE Waist Band model, attach system and online source that’d work best for a 1x a month 3-gunner / uspsa shooter?

I am underwhelmed at the number of online vendors who either carry holster “for” the CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange or who aren’t aware just because it will fit a CZ75 doesn’t necessarily mean it will fit a CZ75 TSO.

The few online vendors who seem to have a solid grasp of the TSO nuances have so many choices for attachment-to-belt systems that I find myself overwhelmed ....

Here is one I keep coming back to ....: https://legacyfirearmsco.com/best-competition-holster/

Thinking the BladeTech “Duty Drop”; however; I don’t even know what the BladeTech “ASR” even refers to ...

I am a, “it’s the injun and not the bow or arrow” type shooter so, I guess you could say I lean toward Function over Form so, I don’t need any “fancy paint jobs” or color schemes or anything.

I am just itching to find a holster for this pistol!

Thanks in advance!

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Third vote for red hill. Only holsters I buy now.

That cinches it!

I think I’ll pop the thumb rest off my Orange for now - I see they have one for the TSO “without” thumbrest Ready To Ship now ...

Only thing of it is no attachment system and their website “relates” something referred to as a “DOTS” system.

I may just email them ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom