Baltimore Will No Longer Prosecute ‘Low Level Crimes’ Like Prostitution, Trespassing,

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    That's the whole point , to move beyond current B'more skanks . We're talking the Vegas , midtown Manhattan, etc talent pool .

Girls are always looking to get out of MN and WI

When I first moved to Lost Angels, I was working at a hotel near the airport. I was told that any blonde with a WI or MN drivers license was probably a hooker, and not to worry about it.

FRS GOCAV

MDS Supporter
    Jan 12, 2021
    Glen Burnie
    Baltimore is on big dump!, And the Jack a-- that run that city are the cause of what is happening in Baltimore. That is why i no longer go into that city for dinner and entertainment. If it wasn't for work it would never happen!

Jub

Oct 23, 2020
    So, if I go downtown and take a shit on the steps to Mosby's office building, I won't be prosecuted?

Her car?

Her house?

Her lap?

Gonna need legal advice here...

You probably will. The elite ruling class doesn't take too kindly to that. They leave the laws on the books but don't enforce them for normies. Conveniently, they're still on the books and they can enforce them when desired. It's a big club and you're not in it.

The dude that pooped on Pelosi's porch in San Francisco was arrested. Anywhere that is not owned by Pelosi is open season.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    The dude that pooped on Pelosi's porch in San Francisco was arrested. Anywhere that is not owned by Pelosi is open season.

I have to admit, I would seriously consider accepting the consequences if I could shit on Raskin or Sara Elfreth's porch.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    You probably will. The elite ruling class doesn't take too kindly to that. They leave the laws on the books but don't enforce them for normies. Conveniently, they're still on the books and they can enforce them when desired. It's a big club and you're not in it.

U R Right!! It's a big club, and we're NOT in it!!!

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Just had a great idea. Remember the days of the "Sit-Ins"??

Let's have a party. A "BIG" massive "SHIT IN"!! OOPS, sorry, I forgot. We're not in the club. We'd get 10-20 no parole.

Wiseguy59

Sep 10, 2013
    Northern Balto. County
    I've got an idea.
    Take a dump, and place in a small container.
    Get a drone and drop said container on Raskin's porch.
    Extra points if you light the container on fire.
    Double-extra points if you find some way to open the container and place the poop directly on their porch. :D

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    I've got an idea.
    Take a dump, and place in a small container.
    Get a drone and drop said container on Raskin's porch.
    Extra points if you light the container on fire.
    Double-extra points if you find some way to open the container and place the poop directly on their porch. :D

no need. trespassing and public defecation are no longer crimes.

you could just walk up to their front porch, and poop.

Sirex