• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Have heard LG2.0 more than once, in the last couple of weeks, speaking in plain terms about what BS an AWB would be (just like it was last time), and how a tool like AR-15 is exactly what a family wants for self defense in uncertain times that can include social unrest and unavailable police. No weasel words at all. Very refreshing.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Have heard LG2.0 more than once, in the last couple of weeks, speaking in plain terms about what BS an AWB would be (just like it was last time), and how a tool like AR-15 is exactly what a family wants for self defense in uncertain times that can include social unrest and unavailable police. No weasel words at all. Very refreshing.

Maybe, those that are ambivalent towards firearms, will put 2 and 2 together and understand how the three points above are now even more closely linked 6 years later.

Last edited:

Deep Thought

Jan 27, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Let's hope the back pressure will be sufficient to stave off the leftist hordes. I can't imagine this would end well for dems in swing states.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    To be fair that Washington Post columnist should make a chart showing how many taxpayer funded guns are protecting him and his political cronies on a daily basis. When you drive into some posh residential parts of NW DC the road is closed full-time by PD to protect political figures who are anti 2a. Then these same people insinuate others wanting protection are crazy. Yep, makes sense.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    There are groups like Pink Pistols and Blazing Sword , but they seem to work more with their respective grass roots than in larger coalitions with mainstream 2A groups .

From the outside , it would seem that coming out as gun owners to their communities is a bigger thing than coming out as LGBetc to gun activists .

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    From the outside , it would seem that coming out as gun owners to their communities is a bigger thing than coming out as LGBetc to gun activists .

"Mom, Dad, I need to tell you something you'll probably be uncomfortable hearing. I'm a lawful gun owner. It's what I've always known I am inside. Please accept me for what I am. I love you both."

"You're no longer our son. We never want to see you in Montgomery County again ."

Last edited:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    "Mom, Dad, I need to tell you something you'll probably be uncomfortable hearing. I'm a lawful gun owner. It's what I've always known I am inside. Please accept me for what I am. I love you both."

"You're no longer our son. We never want to see you in Montgomery County again ."

More like, "Honey, call the police and do one of those Red Flag things you heard about from the Unitarian Minister the other day. It's how we show love, now."

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    There are groups like Pink Pistols and Blazing Sword , but they seem to work more with their respective grass roots than in larger coalitions with mainstream 2A groups .

Hey, took me awhile to tell my parents. They've accepted me for who I am though :sad20::lol2:

We aren't super close, but trade emails, the occasional call. Haven't seen them since the pandemic hit, but before that it was get together once or twice a year.

They've know for a few years, but I didn't own guns till my 30s and my parents have never owned guns or hunted in their life.

One of my last emails was mentioning picking up the fedex road kill near my house that my wife saw, stringing it up, skinning, quartering and then butchering it.

Usually my Mom or Dad get back to me within about a day and a half when I send them an email.

I didn't get a response for a week and my Mom glossed over the deer...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom