• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    https://www.facebook.com/HowardCountyPoliceDepartment/posts/1525547480815939

Residential burglary
    West Friendship, 21794: 12300 block of Frederick Road, Nov. 1-Dec. 1
    Unknown suspect(s) gained entry to the residence and stole a piece of artwork. No forced entry was observed.

I am glad the thieves in HoCo have developed culture!

However, the naked Sri Venkateswara idol might be a tad difficult to fence, even on eBay.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    The Wilde Lake Interfaith Center was broken into Saturday night/Sunday morning December 2/3. A glass emergency exit door was smashed. Naturally I wanted to read the crime report in the weekly Columbia Flier that was delivered today. I guess it never happened. Not a word in the weekly Crime Log. Perhaps the incident went into the black hole that "disappears" negative information about Columbia Town Center.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    You would think that there would be surveillance for that.

Maybe there were just breaking in to get emergency redemption. Can't imagine what they would be there to steal.

The center is undergoing a major renovation. Lots of workmen's tools left on site. I haven't heard anything about what, if anything, was taken.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Lez be honest.
    Who doesn't feel safer when HoCo's finest make such a large presence in the community?

Attachments

• IMG_0771.jpg
      IMG_0771.jpg
      52.2 KB · Views: 232

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    The center is undergoing a major renovation. Lots of workmen's tools left on site. I haven't heard anything about what, if anything, was taken.

Apparently there was video in the area, just not in the building. Latest information is that "youths" shot the glass door, but never entered the building.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    On January 10, 2018, at approximately 1:13 p.m., the Bank of America located at 7170 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, Maryland, was robbed by a lone male subject who approached the victim teller and presented a demand note announcing a robbery. The victim teller surrendered US currency which the subject took and thereafter fled the bank. The subject was seen running towards a parking lot located at the rear of the bank.

https://bankrobbers.fbi.gov/robbers-container/2018-01-11.1464775533

DTRcPQQVwAAvDiq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom