• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • low2tzu

Aug 14, 2014
    Closed up and apparently screwed alot of people out of money, some people are saying they were on the 7day wait and they locked up. no phone calls answered, no messages back no nothing. pretty effed up!

low2tzu

Aug 14, 2014
    Wow. Let’s see if they help out all of the people they screwed over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i doubt they will, first week of February is the opening date i think. same owner it seems also om the vm. Let's see the bs they say of what happened. alot of people I've heard are owed guns or money. all the negative posts on the fb page have been deleted. people just don't forget

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    I live close by and never went into the place. It is zoned commercial and was an original old huge farm house. It has been zoned commercial for awhile. I noticed that they are closed up the past few weeks and place is empty with a Rent sign out front. I knew they would not last long. Being a custom gun shop dont fit the area. I have friends that own a shop down the street and are always busy. I think if they advertised as an all around gun shop and store they would have drawn people in. Custom as advertised means money to customize and the neighborhood around didnt really like the shop.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    A friend shared some info about not only the shady business dealings with the owner, but apparently there were accusations of inappropriate stuff with an ex gf's daughter. Seems like this guy is good at passing people off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom