• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    Anybody get a chance to check one out. Looks exactly what I’m looking for as far as versatility.
    Nobody seems to keep them in stock.

I’ve been saving up gift certificates to the SilencerShop so this Christmas I should have enough to order it.

Anyone ever do the single trust offered through silencer shop?

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    I did the single trust thru the silencer shop. Bring your phone as you will have to have it to upload a pic of yourself. They have an app you down load then just follow the instructions. Super easy. The best part is when you buy your next can most of the work is already done.
    My bride just bought her first suppressor and she was able to complete the whole process without me having to help at all.
    Enjoy!

Hoons

May 15, 2019
    Did you ever pick one up? What do you think about the can? I'm looking into it as well.

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    I've seen a view reviews where guys have used the Omega 36M on a .350 legend

Has anyone here seen one used with this caliber?

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    I've seen a view reviews where guys have used the Omega 36M on a .350 legend

Has anyone here seen one used with this caliber?

I'd ask them. Their website doesnt mention 9mm or 350 legend compatibility. So risk of one time use larger than 338. I'd stick w the hybrid 46. Works with pretty much anything.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I'd ask them. Their website doesnt mention 9mm or 350 legend compatibility. So risk of one time use larger than 338. I'd stick w the hybrid 46. Works with pretty much anything.
    SilencerCo’s photo of the 36m on their website is literally the 36m on a 9mm handgun.

The 36m is absolutely rated for 9mm, .350 legend, .357 magnum, etc. Capitol Armory, one of the largest Silencer Dealers in the country, has a lot of info about it on their website:

https://www.capitolarmory.com/silencerco-omega-36m.html

firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    I ended up going with the omega 300. I really did want the 36 but it wasn’t in stock at the time I was eager to get the wait started.

I do really like the 300 though. It does what I need it to very well.

Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    The kiosks in Silencer Shop locations make the process extremely easy to start all the paper work. Finish the docusign electronically within an hour and it is into the rabbit hole. Then the waiting begins......

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Backordered everywhere, got one in NFA jail now. It's really cool, like an Omega 300 in long, and Omega 9K in short. Uses Charlie mounts and caps. Wanted a modular K can, and it's a good one, but can do full size too. Will probably be cool for my 9mm PCCs, but really want it for ARs, 9mm cans tend to be pretty low backpressure, even with a caliber specific end cap, and do well on them.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Backordered everywhere, got one in NFA jail now. It's really cool, like an Omega 300 in long, and Omega 9K in short. Uses Charlie mounts and caps. Wanted a modular K can, and it's a good one, but can do full size too. Will probably be cool for my 9mm PCCs, but really want it for ARs, 9mm cans tend to be pretty low backpressure, even with a caliber specific end cap, and do well on them.

Yes, it is backordered everywhere so I cannot even get one to put in NFA jail!

Cal68

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Are you referring to the the gun range in Baltimore? I just wanted to be sure before I gave them a call. Thanks for the tip buddy.

Cal68

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Thanks my friend, I'll give them a call and see what they say. Freestate does not appear to be an authorized dealer on the SilencerCo website, so I will talk to them about potential warranty issues as well.

Cal68

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    Thanks my friend, I'll give them a call and see what they say. Freestate does not appear to be an authorized dealer on the SilencerCo website, so I will talk to them about potential warranty issues as well.

Cal68

i called, they still have it, but some reason they wont do that vet/leo/mil program buy for it....

Jazz

Nov 14, 2020
    Still looking for 36m?

Still looking for 36m? I was gonna purchase it but moving to DC possibly, so don't want to waste the money. Check out Engage Armament... they have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom