• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    A leather sewing machine that is hand powered called the Cowboy Outlaw from Tandy Leather. Will sew just about everything, so when the big one hits I will make buck skin clothing. :innocent0

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Went out and got four of the 5 quart oil jugs for our vehicles. Just in case there’s a motor oil supply chain shortage, I dont want to defer maintenance.

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    Went out and got four of the 5 quart oil jugs for our vehicles. Just in case there’s a motor oil supply chain shortage, I dont want to defer maintenance.

Did you get the filters too?

I was listening to a radio autotalk show and the discussion was that it's getting harder to find 0-30 5-30 oil and filters. Also items were brake pads and rotors

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Did you get the filters too?

I was listening to a radio autotalk show and the discussion was that it's getting harder to find 0-30 5-30 oil and filters. Also items were brake pads and rotors

Yep. I got some oil filters for my wife’s car, I already have a ton for my truck.

I heard on another forum that oil was starting to get hard to find, the selection of 0w-20 was a little thin. Better stock up now…

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    Just collect your dryer lint.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

What for, fire starters?

On its own dryer lint ignites quite readily, even from a flint and steel.
    However, it burns up so quickly that I would not consider it among the best firestarters.

I do admittedly have a plastic shopping bag full of dryer lint down my my dryer, in case I found myself doing a fire starting demonstration/training class.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    What for, fire starters?

However, it burns up so quickly that I would not consider it among the best firestarters.

I do admittedly have a plastic shopping bag full of dryer lint down my my dryer, in case I found myself doing a fire starting demonstration/training class.
    Yes as a fire starter. Have a big zip lock bag by the dryer. Never had any trouble with a handful and some newspaper in the firepit

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    What for, fire starters?

Mix the lint with a little petro jelly. You'll get a slower burn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom