• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    use this to calculate how long your toilet paper stash will last lol.

https://www.vcalc.com/wiki/how-long-toilet-paper-lasts

156 days - no way.

40 maybe.

Might need to adjust your parameters. Seems pretty accurate for my calculation.

Default is assuming 1.2 poops per person per day. You may need to up that for women who use half a roll every time they pee. ��

There is one variable that is missing in the calculator, and is critical to the end value. It is:

On a scale of 1 to 10... how big of an "A"hole are you? :D

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Local kosher supermarket (Moti's) was pretty well-stocked, but it ain't cheap.

I went to Safeway (Shady Grove) yesterday on a lark, and it was also stocked relatively well. Missing the usual stuff (TP, white albacore tuna, and sanitizer) veggies were mostly gone, and the fruit looked a little iffy, but it was otherwise alright. Canned veggies were limited to a dozen per customer. IIRC, still had some organic milk and eggs left. I am not 100% sure why the hell people are bulk buying perishables instead of non-perishables, but whatever, more for me. Keeping that pantry at full stock shape since I don't really know when the supply chain will finally fail.

At some point, I am going to have to brave Costco again to restock on a few non-high-demand items. Ugh.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm all for gender equality - they can use the tree-line just like us.
    Funny story...was hiking the other day. Came around a corner and saw a gal about 50m up the trail. She had a funny look on her face. From the distance and because of the terrain, you couldn’t tell if she was sitting, standing or kneeling. Soon as she saw me she starts screaming...get back, get back. Turns out she decided to cop a squat in a wide and very open spot a couple feet off the trail and placed her hiking buddy down hill (and around the corner) as a look out. She was quite indignant once finished and reclothed. Huge stand of rhododendron not 20m from where her lazy arse decided to answer a nature’s call. Sheesh.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    So, I'm not sure if I just shorted myself, or gave myself more for next time
    57b663419974f2cfbe5ddab03f79800b.jpg

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just received this cleanly boi

Attachments

• B51E426F-1BF2-4A82-9792-DF1B1CCC33AB.jpg
      B51E426F-1BF2-4A82-9792-DF1B1CCC33AB.jpg
      84.8 KB · Views: 352

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Liquor store is still well stocked. Need to go pick out a couple bottles of bourbon.

Today was about basics such as Zatarain's rice, mac and cheese and of course the all important soda.

No shortage of food including dairy but not TP where I am. Meat is a little cleaned out.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Which solar USB charger did you go with? I’ve been eyeballing those hard.
    This is my fourth one. I have one from Goal Zero, one from Anker, and two from RavPower. They all work well. One of my biggest fears is losing the power grid from an EMP, CME, or hackers so I have a lot of solar and USB rechargeable stuff stored away. One of these chargers, some Enloop rechargeable batteries, and a USB battery charger for AA and AAA will keep you going for a while.

I also have a HF 100w solar panel system with regulator tucked away. In an EMP event when the cars stop working I can go harvest the batteries from them and charge them with the solar panel. While you are out getting car batteries, don't forget to grab the wheel weights from the tires. You did put away some bullet molds, didn't you?
    66d65f41138a902c82f40e86be46f16d.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Minimal items today , some canned meat and tuna and some soups . I also got some teas , and low calorie drinks . That was today at Redners in Eastpoint . They were out of my favorite drink and they are the only chain that carries it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom