• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Car

Apr 3, 2020
    I searched for the name and did not find anything on the site. Is there no interest in this story from 2A perspective?

"Hundreds of protesters returned Friday to the home of the couple who confronted demonstrators with firearms on June 28 in St. Louis, Missouri."

https://www.breitbart.com/social-ju...-protest-outside-armed-couples-home-st-louis/

"Thursday, they learned of another coordinated attack on them that is planned for this weekend. They immediately called police. The dispatcher put them on hold and then finally transfer them to an officer. The officer didn't seem to be listening to anything the McCloskey's said. "We'll call you back," police said, and they never did.

Desperate, the McCloskey's then called a number of different private security firms, but not one of them would take the job of protecting them. The owner of the last company McClosky spoke to advised them to flee immediately.

Quote, "The only advice I can give you is abandon the house. Run. Let the mob have its way, let it burn."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/who-are-the-criminals-destroying-your-country-tucker-carlson

Jul 1, 2012
    Discussion is in a magical place that you can't see yet.... once your post count is up a bit, all will be revealed...

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I heard last night their house was surrounded by protesters again.

But that should be a simple trespass to get rid of them.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    It is a fair discussion. The Left is trying to make self defense in any form unacceptable.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Don't live next door to a Mayor .

But seriously , sucks to be them right now , through no fault of their own they became the lighting rod of the moment for the idiots .

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The Trumps were on their toes as well...

Attachments

• trump.jpeg
      trump.jpeg
      61.9 KB · Views: 3,201

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    This is the reason the article that I read cited:

State law does not prohibit the open carrying of firearms, but does prohibit exhibiting “any weapon readily capable of lethal use” in an angry or threatening manner in the presence of one or more persons. Mo. Rev. Stat. § 571.030.1(4).

Pursuant to Mo. Rev. Stat. § 21.750.3(1), a county, city, town, village, municipality or other political subdivision of the state may regulate the “open carrying of firearms readily capable of lethal use.” Such ordinances cannot restrict a person in possession of a valid concealed carry endorsement or permit (from Missouri or another jurisdiction) who is open carrying a firearm, or the use of a firearm in the defense of person or property. Mo. Rev. Stat. § 21.750.3(2)(a).​

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/missouri/

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Notionally, this appears to be playing out just as many of us quite cynically think.

Laws are made and enforced ONLY when and where they suit the purposes of the elite/uber connected.

Laws for thee and not for me. Interestingly, this law as cited, is being ignored. When you control a rabid, progressive judiciary, you can and do ignore laws on the books and you inconsistently enforce the laws you like against the folks you don’t like.

Welcome to ******** America.

This case bears careful watching. It will influence others like it across the country. Believe it.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Notionally, this appears to be playing out just as many of us quite cynically think.

Laws are made and enforced ONLY when and where they suit the purposes of the elite/uber connected.

Laws for thee and not for me. Interestingly, this law as cited, is being ignored. When you control a rabid, progressive judiciary, you can and do ignore laws on the books and you inconsistently enforce the laws you like against the folks you don’t like.

This case bears careful watching. It will influence others like it across the country. Believe it.

*****Pretty sure the MD GA is looking at this very carefully. Frosh, et all will gladly follow suit if this is successful.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This is the reason the article that I read cited:

State law does not prohibit the open carrying of firearms, but does prohibit exhibiting “any weapon readily capable of lethal use” in an angry or threatening manner in the presence of one or more persons. Mo. Rev. Stat. § 571.030.1(4).

Pursuant to Mo. Rev. Stat. § 21.750.3(1), a county, city, town, village, municipality or other political subdivision of the state may regulate the “open carrying of firearms readily capable of lethal use.” Such ordinances cannot restrict a person in possession of a valid concealed carry endorsement or permit (from Missouri or another jurisdiction) who is open carrying a firearm, or the use of a firearm in the defense of person or property. Mo. Rev. Stat. § 21.750.3(2)(a).​

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/missouri/

Funny, that first statute defeats the purpose of defending home and hearth, but I see that is clarified in the second statute you cited. SO, not only were no laws broken, there is a law that COVERS what they did.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Weren't they?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Weren't they?

Nothing trumps the power of BLM at this moment in time. They are the most powerful banner in the nation. They literally get away with anything.

I wonder if there were warrants for anyone in the hostile crowd that was identified. There were reported to be people in the crowd with guns.....

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Nothing trumps the power of BLM at this moment in time. They are the most powerful banner in the nation. They literally get away with anything.

I wonder if there were warrants for anyone in the hostile crowd that was identified. There were reported to be people in the crowd with guns.....
    Exactly

If these people weren't safe from the powers that be, no one is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom