• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    From my limited knowledge the pictured rollmark is 2017 run...2018 added the gov rollmark. Im happy with it for $1500 in current times.

It appears to be just what you think it is and you did just fine!

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Just finished cleaning it all up. Previous owner added a KAC M4QD FH and Kac 300 micro rear sight . It’s missing the front swivel assembly (easy fix). 150 round count. I added the H-1 hope to hit the range Monday.

I'm confused. Is this a Colt Socom? It doesn't look like one to me.
    What barrel length is that? What cage code number is marked on the barrel?That will tell you if it's actually a Colt Socom with a Socom Heavy Barrel.
    I'm not seeing any Property of U.S. Government markings on this one.

If it's truly a limited edition 2017 run. Uh you got it for a steal!! These 2017 models go for close to 3K and they are rare. There was a very limited run of them in 2017.
    https://charliescustomclones.com/colt-m4a1-carbine-rifle-2017-limited-edition-le6920-socom/

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    The barrel is 16" including pinned fh. Thanks again everyone.

Quite a deal, if the previous owner replaced that monstrous Colt extended FH with a spacer and KAC QD, plus swapped in a KAC rear sight, They saved you a lot of work.

That is, if you were doing the whole clone thing. Which if not, watch out, that’s a slippery slope! :lol2:

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Quite a deal, if the previous owner replaced that monstrous Colt extended FH with a spacer and KAC QD, plus swapped in a KAC rear sight, They saved you a lot of work.

That is, if you were doing the whole clone thing. Which if not, watch out, that’s a slippery slope! :lol2:

Funny you say that. It was an impulse buy. I knew it was a md legal... legit AR. The whole cloning thing was something I stumbled on after I committed to buy. Initially I was disappointed it was not stock. It’s not a safe queen for me, I plan to run it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom