• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • earlybirdnj

Aug 1, 2013
    Been by the county building 5 times to early vote and every time the lines have been around the back.
    Think I’ll just wait till Tuesday.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Was 80 minutes for me last night. Wife got there at 7:10 this morning and was in about the same spot as I was.

I was thinking of waiting until Tuesday, until I saw my “normal” voting spot would not be open this year and only the high schools. Figured I’d be waiting whatever day I went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    Wife and I voted there Monday, 2 hrs 8 minutes.

Yep, we went Monday too. Got there at 6:45 and was on the way home at 8:00. Not as convenient as the Elementary School two miles from home but the success of our wonderful country is worth the drive!:patriot:

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Yep, we went Monday too. Got there at 6:45 and was on the way home at 8:00. Not as convenient as the Elementary School two miles from home but the success of our wonderful country is worth the drive!:patriot:

Same here. We normally vote at Bainbridge. I had planned to vote later in the week, but had to go to GA unexpectedly. Got a call Mon morning that one of my sisters had passed, massive heart attack, so had to drive down for the funeral to be with the remaining family.

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    Going tomorrow after work vote at " my old school"" North East High . Usually vote at Elk Neck elementary. I swore I was never going back.

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Went to Jarrettsville Vol. Fire Dept. Sunday around 3. 2 mins, in and out. No line/No wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom