• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    No pics yet?
    Finally able to necro this thread because my Form 4 cleared. I did go check it out previously while picking up a suppressor, so it was nice to finally have eyes on. Unfortunately I am out of town and won’t be able to pick it up for awhile. I didn’t take any pictures of mine, but it was about as expected. Barrel has some “patina” and wear on the outside, but no concerning pitting. Internals all looked good, and everything was well worn in.

Haven’t decided yet if I’ll have the barrel threaded for chokes to attach my SilencerCo Salvo, or get a new barrel for that and leave the original intact. These don’t seem to have any particular collector value, so as long as the barrel is sound when I get hands on, I’ll probably just do it to the original. The stock furniture is pretty comfy, so I may just keep that instead of changing to the Magpul SGA furniture. Will probably add a reflex sight, side saddle, and possibly a barrel shroud for the ultimate mall ninja build.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Finally able to necro this thread because my Form 4 cleared. I did go check it out previously while picking up a suppressor, so it was nice to finally have eyes on. Unfortunately I am out of town and won’t be able to pick it up for awhile. I didn’t take any pictures of mine, but it was about as expected. Barrel has some “patina” and wear on the outside, but no concerning pitting. Internals all looked good, and everything was well worn in.

Haven’t decided yet if I’ll have the barrel threaded for chokes to attach my SilencerCo Salvo, or get a new barrel for that and leave the original intact. These don’t seem to have any particular collector value, so as long as the barrel is sound when I get hands on, I’ll probably just do it to the original. The stock furniture is pretty comfy, so I may just keep that instead of changing to the Magpul SGA furniture. Will probably add a reflex sight, side saddle, and possibly a barrel shroud for the ultimate mall ninja build.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully some pics will start materializing soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom