• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I got mine for my truck, which expired January 2021. Interestingly enough, the only option for me was a 1 year renewal, whereas I have always done 2 year. I got the sticker in the mail in the normal amount of time.

Suddenly I can only do one year at a time on my truck as well. Other truck owners here have reported that. I don't know what's going on.

mlj427

Sep 28, 2020
    Been trying to get tags changed from regular to historic on a 2001 so far 3 phone calls to mva and 3 different answers so I am going to fill out the form and mail it in and see what happen.
    My son had to stop working because my oncologist said if he brings home COVID it wouldn’t end well for me. Finally applied for unemployment in July still hasn’t been approved or denied. After emailing Hogan, and our local representative Matt Morgan received a email last week saying they are looking into it, 7 months and they are starting to look at it.

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    A few years ago after many unanswered calls to the MVA I tried calling their Public Affairs number, they answered after one of two rings and transferred me to the department I was trying to reach. Don't know if that would work in the times of covid.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    We renewed one of ours the other week and got the stickers after about a week. I don't recall any problems with getting the temp registration at the time of order.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    [Kev308];6220612 said:
    I renewed my registration online. What was weird was that I didn't get an option to print out a temp registration. 3 weeks later my sticker came in the mail. I just drove around on the "expired" sticker anyways.

Stickers don't expire until 30 days after the COVID emergency ends.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I have farm tags on my truck and they expired in May of last year. Still haven't figured out how to get an appointment to for the MVA peeps to look at my farm tax form to renew them. Might just do a drive by when I'm off next.

THEY ARE NOT EXPIRED

Governor Larry Hogan has ordered an extension of all driver’s and business licenses, identification cards, permits (including handicap parking permits) and registrations that expire or are eligible for renewal during the state of emergency. As a result, they will not expire until the 30th day after the state of emergency has been lifted. If the expiration date for your driver’s license or identification card is some time in the future, MDOT MVA will contact you about making an appointment for service.

https://mva.maryland.gov/Pages/covid-19-faq.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom