• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I am about to do brake jobs for my cars. Will have 8 brake rotors I need to get get rid of. Not trying to pay to get rid of them. Wondering if there is a scrap metal place where I can drop them off or any other place to just trash them. Do anybody know of a place? Can I dump it at the landfill?

Anywhere in HoCo would work. Closer to Columbia/Elliott city/ laurel would be awesome. Thanks

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Thank you. I was looking online and and hoping that advance auto or autozone would take it but doesn’t seem so. And some websites stated some mechanics might dispose it but a disposal fee might apply.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Call around to a couple shops or even the dealer. A lot of them sell their scrap metal and will gladly take them.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    If you are a HoCo resident, and never been to alpha ridge, go. Quick way to get rid of a lot of stuff during spring cleanings. As you enter on the left is the metal (you have to pull up throught middle first, then loop back around to it. Just toss over the wall onto the pile of other metal. show Drivers license to guy in the booth on the way in. They even take reusable building materials, foam other recycling and even appliances. Easy

Dsnyder

MDS Supporter
    Jun 23, 2015
    Baltimore
    Set them on the curb and put a pick up ad on market place/clist. A scrapper will be getting them in an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom