• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Not as many shout-outs for the Colt Delta Elite that I thought there’d be. Anyway, I cast my vote for the Colt Delta Elite. It finds its way into my range bag nearly every range trip, no matter what my intended range session is that day. I just love shooting it.

Kinda chilling on it lately though, getting a bit low on my 10mm stash and not finding it all that easily or at least too cheaply recently.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    Not as many shout-outs for the Colt Delta Elite that I thought there’d be. Anyway, I cast my vote for the Colt Delta Elite. It finds its way into my range bag nearly every range trip, no matter what my intended range session is that day. I just love shooting it.

Kinda chilling on it lately though, getting a bit low on my 10mm stash and not finding it all that easily or at least too cheaply recently.

I don’t know if this stuff is any good as I’ve never shot it before. But the price seems right. Especially by today’s standards.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/10mm-Ammo-180-Grain-FMJ-Full-Metal-Jacket-p/10180tmc-case.htm

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I don’t know if this stuff is any good as I’ve never shot it before. But the price seems right. Especially by today’s standards.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/10mm-Ammo-180-Grain-FMJ-Full-Metal-Jacket-p/10180tmc-case.htm
    Thanks, I was wondering about that brand too. I was in Cabelas Hamburg right before Christmas and they had crap tons of 40 by this manufacturer. I had never heard of it either, and didn’t need 40 that badly at the time. I was thinking I’d grab their 10mm or 45acp if I ever saw it there next trip, it wasn’t terribly expensive from what I remember. I may grab some of this and try it out, I just got some 10mm from Sig this past week, so next trip to the pistol range will have my Delta in tow.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ

I have four Delta Elites…one hasn’t been shot but the other three are very accurate and completely reliable. They’re great pistols.

While I don’t have personal experience with the Rock Island 10mm pistols I hear great things about them. They’re probably the best value in a 10mm based on the 1911 platform.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I've shot a hundred or so rounds of Ammo Inc. out of my G20. No issues with it, whatsoever. It's a bit hotter than federsl AE.

Thanks for the positive feedback. The AE stuff is pretty anemic. I typically use Remington green and white box for the range and Underwood for fun or hiking. The price seemed decent for range stuff and the fact that it’s available is a plus.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo

And as soon as they are added to the roster, I'mma gonna put one on order.

Sig teased a P320 in 10mm again last week, but indicated it is a year or more from store shelves.

April 24th the M&P 10mm will be on the roster, at least that's what MSP told me.

Received an email today from JoeBobs that they have them in stock, model 13387 4.6” barrel no thumb safety.
    With a 4/24 date for the overlords of MD to allow their sale here, maybe time to order one.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    IF you don't like the feel of the Glock 20/21, try the P80 full-size 20.
    (I call it the NG20. NotGlock20)

A friend of mine has one, and he let me shoot it.
    Granted, I only fired 5 rounds, but, I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!
    It has a Glock OEM slide assembly on it with Trijicon sights.

Totally different feel than my G21 Gen2.
    I built a 20/21 clone and love it. I particularly like being able to shoot 10 mm with just a barrel change. The ergonomics are nice Shoots great.

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland

The Colt Delta has reputation for some samples leaving smilies on the brass of high pressure loads. That and its price relative to other more affordable market choices reduce the likelihood of its purchase.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I didn't realize that Armscor is full of 911 in 10mm. MSRP is $849

coverimage_TAC%20Ultra%20MS%20-%2010MM%20_%2051994.png

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I want to love the M&P 2.0 but the texturing of the grip at least to me feels like I am holding a gun that has been modified with 60 grit sand paper for grip tape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom