• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    I feel like I’m inviting a good laugh lol but so be it.

Anyone know anywhere I can find a VEPR in a deer hunting caliber other than Gunbroker. I really hate using GB but I feel like that’s my only shot. (I’ve lost some recent bids)

I’m a big AK guy. I have lots of small caliber stuff but I really dropped the ball and missed my shot at 30-06, 308 and 54R.

Appreciate the help folks.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    The 308 Veprs are awesome. The 54r Veprs are good, but not as good as the 308s, IMHO. If they still have that one at United, grab it. The 10 and 5rd Molot mags are fine, but Csspec, Promag, SGM, make mags for the 308 as well, and they are double stack.

dgtaurus

Feb 17, 2011
    Pasadena
    The 308 Veprs are awesome. The 54r Veprs are good, but not as good as the 308s, IMHO. If they still have that one at United, grab it. The 10 and 5rd Molot mags are fine, but Csspec, Promag, SGM, make mags for the 308 as well, and they are double stack.

I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed. Sounds good to me.

Sirex