• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Many of us have been saying for a long time that gun control has nothing to do with public safety and that the longer second amendment Advocates continue to use public safety as the reason why the left wants to remove firearms from the hands of law abiding citizens the more gun control bills will be approved by the gun grabbers and seen as a step positive by their sycophantic supporters.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10160510328051336&id=15704546335

Colon Noir finally told the truth during a recent interview with Tucker Carlson. The only thing I didn't like about the interview was he continued to use the words gun violence. There's no such thing as gun violence. We don't call it car violence when an idiot plows his vehicle through a crowded sidewalk nor do we call it knife violence when some crazy goes on a slashing spree but let somebody take out a firearm and shoot up a bunch of people and it's gun violence.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Poll.jpg

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Many of us have been saying for a long time that gun control has nothing to do with public safety and that the longer second amendment Advocates continue to use public safety as the reason why the left wants to remove firearms from the hands of law abiding citizens the more gun control bills will be approved by the gun grabbers and seen as a step positive by their sycophantic supporters.

Colon Noir finally told the truth during a recent interview with Tucker Carlson. The only thing I didn't like about the interview was he continued to use the words gun violence. There's no such thing as gun violence. We don't call it car violence when an idiot plows his vehicle through a crowded sidewalk nor do we call it knife violence when some crazy goes on a slashing spree but let somebody take out a firearm and shoot up a bunch of people and it's gun violence.
    Noir separated himself from the NRA years ago. Love him and his informative videos. I don't think he's happy with the NRA after their inaction in the last few years, specifically with a black concealed carrier shot by police, he silently disassociated from them around then.

It could be 100% disapproval and it wouldn't matter. The left knows that as long as the significant portion of the United States population is armed they cannot fulfill their agenda of complete control from cradle to grave. They must disarm the population to see that agenda come to fruition. That's why I have been saying for years now that writing letters and holding rallies and making phone calls ultimately is an exercise and futility. It might delay the inevitable but it's still inevitable unless Patriots and gun owners stop sitting on their hands. The recent election fraud should have been an eye-opener but apparently not. I guess we're going to have to wait until the powers that become kicking in doors or whatever other means they intend to use to ensure compliance. Even then I think an awful lot of so-called second amendment supporters will be tripping over themselves trying to hand over their firearms and freedom to the powers that be. Including many right here

Recoil45

Jul 29, 2011
    NY
    Noir separated himself from the NRA years ago. Love him and his informative videos. I don't think he's happy with the NRA after their inaction in the last few years, specifically with a black concealed carrier shot by police, he silently disassociated from them around then.

I've never seen Noir voice displeasure concerning the NRA.

The NRA was correct in not getting involved with that case. This is not what they should be doing with our money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Many of us have been saying for a long time that gun control has nothing to do with public safety and that the longer second amendment Advocates continue to use public safety as the reason why the left wants to remove firearms from the hands of law abiding citizens the more gun control bills will be approved by the gun grabbers and seen as a step positive by their sycophantic supporters.

Attachments

• 44304.jpg
      44304.jpg
      74 KB · Views: 445

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

On your last. Actually a lot of countries, like England, do call it knife violence (and have significant restrictions on knives).

NebTim

Leonidas likes Patriots
    Apr 11, 2018
    Marilandistan
    it took me a long time to realize, that the anti-gun people just keep chipping away at a fundamental right. For a long time (I'm sad to say now), I thought we all should just give a little bit more here and there, but ove rthe long term, these people didn't want tofo fnind a compromise, they just planned to keep taking and taking until there were no guns... Seetting the stage to overthrow us all. History proves this.

Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    The guy who can’t make it up a set of stairs and can’t read a teleprompter is signing executive orders

I feel much better now

I didn't know Trump was still in office. Thanks for the heads up.

Bumpstocks. Remember bumpstocks and the Hughes amendment and the first ban on imports of certain semiautomatic fire arms. Brought to you by the Republicans!!!!

Want to know the real reason Biden won the election? Because cheeto eaters elected trump** and were prepared to do so again.

The death of liberty is a suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom