• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Welcome from lower MoCo, and welcome to the very real fight we all have on our hands. It's terrific that you recognize how our little 2A corner of the fight is really just part of a much larger fight to retain the liberty this country was envisioned to preserve. Very happy to have you! The more the merrier, for sure. Enjoy your new challenges and that first of many fun firearms.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome !

In your part of the world , Sat 4/3 Balt Co Fish & Game Club is having their annual Gun Show . While there , you can visit at the MSI booth , and learn more about the 2A fight in Maryland .

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Welcome from Montgomery County. I too was completely oblivious to 2A rights until my brother-in-law opened my eyes to it about a dozen years ago. No one else in my family has ever owned firearms, so this Forum and others like it have been the places where I have learned more about this great right the Founders gave us and the recreation opportunities it provides. I hope you get as much out of MDS as I have.

Cal68

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    You guys are psychics lol. The day I brought the firearm home, my fiancé claimed it for herself. No argument here though, I get to go shopping again! Being as thirsty as I am, I applied for my designated collectors license (still waiting to here from MSP). Now I’m on the hunt for the DDM4 PDW, with no luck of course. I contacted Tyler Firearms (wishlist/transfer) who were awesome with my 1st purchase, but haven’t heard back from them as of yet. I’m absolutely hooked!!! The fiancé and I are also signing up for training classes.

Welcome and glad to hear that you're both taking classes. Have fun!

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    giphy.gif

Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Hello. I am 44 year old black male from Baltimore County. I recently received my HQL and bought my first handgun. I purchased a handgun for home defense and did not have a clue a the world I was entering. I have been introduced to the topic of 2A and was blown away. The fight to maintain our constitutional rights, for me, supersede race, color, creed, gender, etc. and any other divisive tool that the powers that be use to keep us separated. I am proud to be a part of this community, I wish I would have discovered it earlier, and I want to say thank you in advance for all of the things that I’ve learned from this forum in a short amount of time and all of the things I will learn in the future. Thank you.

As a 40 YO white male from Bowie, I am proud to have you as a part of this community. As with so many other aspects of our lives, a persons race should make no difference in any way.

Keep learning, keep shooting, be safe and have fun!

Mike_mds

Oct 11, 2020
    Ceciltucky
    You guys are psychics lol. The day I brought the firearm home, my fiancé claimed it for herself.

When I bought my first pistol last month I promised my wife I would buy her whatever pistol she wanted after she gets her HQL. If momma ain’t happy ain’t nobody going to the range to shoot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom