• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I guess it really depends upon what happens with the pending lawsuit. Iraqveteran8888 is posting firearms policy coalition is already preparing a challenge. I'm not one to put any trust whatsoever in the court system but it probably needs to be allowed to run its course to see what happens. I would be all for a challenge and a SWAT down of the Biden administration... We shall see

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I guess it really depends upon what happens with the pending lawsuit. Iraqveteran8888 is posting firearms policy coalition is already preparing a challenge. I'm not one to put any trust whatsoever in the court system but it probably needs to be allowed to run its course to see what happens. I would be all for a challenge and a SWAT down of the Biden administration... We shall see

It is all about Biden. He wins bigly if it is swatted because he’s trolling.

#1 He doesn’t really care about guns,
    #2 he wants it to be swatted down. It’s worse if it’s not and he knows it.
    #3 He doesn’t have to deal with fallout over enforcement.
    #4 he gets to say I Tried but Congress wouldn’t cooperate. Or the Justice system needs to be reformed.
    #5 Everytime someone is shot, he gets to blame some else.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Just wondering why uncle joe has to keep trying to bend us over every chance he gets...

This is the Big Push.

The Left is going full throttle to force their agenda, because they're well aware that they're pissing off half the nation. If they don't seize total control of the nation they realise they'll be toast in 2022, and out of power in 2024. It's all or nothing time, and they're a vicious bunch of bastards who will stop at nothing to keep the power they stole in November.

Last edited:

Sirex