• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Quite a few folks were really interested in these.

I’m wondering how well they will do now that grand power finally released curved mags.

I mean I guess if you want this to drop ar triggers and grips in it makes sense, but by the time you drop 200 on this 100-200 on a trigger and 20-30 on a pistol grip and 50 on a safety,

One has to be really committed to the stribog lol.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Quite a few folks were really interested in these.

I’m wondering how well they will do now that grand power finally released curved mags.

I mean I guess if you want this to drop ar triggers and grips in it makes sense, but by the time you drop 200 on this 100-200 on a trigger and 20-30 on a pistol grip and 50 on a safety,

One has to be really committed to the stribog lol.

To me (and no, I don't own one) the bigger deal would be switching to CZ mags, which can also be sourced from Magpul.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies

<quote>
    NOTE: A3 Tactical recommends a drop-in trigger for this application. Most Mil-spec triggers have a hammer width that is too wide for the Stribog bolt. Make sure the width of the hammer does not exceed .265" and please use anti-rotation pins if not using a drop-in trigger. This will eliminate the risk of "oblonging" the trigger pin holes in the receiver.
    <end quote>

Hehehe, howwwww convenient are these?! :cool:

CMC 3.5 AR drop-ins for $99; In Stock at time of this posting:

https://www.primaryarms.com/cmc-ar-15-ar10-drop-in-single-stage-3.5lb-flat-trigger-mil-spec-.145in

https://www.primaryarms.com/cmc-ar-...le-stage-3.5lb-curved-trigger-mil-spec-.154in

They won’t last long … (the Timney 3.5 AR drop ins PA recently had for $99 quickly vaporized)

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    I was looking at this but here is the problem.

I would now need Scorpion magazines. That would force me to buy an Evo Scorpion. Because I had the mags, right!?!
    Then that in turn would force me to buy that PSA 9mm AK pistol that takes Scorpion mags. Plus pouches, sight upgrades, new grips, etc.

That is a lot to have to buy at one time. I am not sure that I am up for that kind of a commitment. LOL

Eye hart 762

Apr 8, 2019
    Anybody have any idea if they sell the upper separately? I’ve done extensive research (15 minutes if googling). I’d certainly buy one of those lowers if I could build my own.

gwoodburn

Feb 9, 2012
    Owings Mills, MD
    Anybody have any idea if they sell the upper separately? I’ve done extensive research (15 minutes if googling). I’d certainly buy one of those lowers if I could build my own.

Since the upper is the serialized part, I would have to say no. And I don't see there being enough demand to put the time, effort, and money into designing an 80%. Sourcing any other parts to complete the upper would also be difficult. Not saying it couldn't happen eventually, but definitely nothing out there at the moment

Eye hart 762

Apr 8, 2019
    Since the upper is the serialized part, I would have to say no. And I don't see there being enough demand to put the time, effort, and money into designing an 80%. Sourcing any other parts to complete the upper would also be difficult. Not saying it couldn't happen eventually, but definitely nothing out there at the moment

Thanks. Just the info I needed. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t overlook something

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom