• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Travism30

Mar 31, 2007
    hello all,
    What is the going rate for one? Ive heard there has been a higher demand and lower supply for them. Thanks.

Stephen M

Jan 20, 2013
    MoCo
    The FDE were in short supply this fall, but seem to be more available now. There are a few on GB and armslist for < 3k.

I checked a bunch of IPs about a year ago, and they were in the 2800-3000 range then. The price doesn't seem to have moved much.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    freaking rifle has been out for years and the prices only go up and once posted they're sold pretty quickly. Hopefully I can get my hands on one some time later this year.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    freaking rifle has been out for years and the prices only go up and once posted they're sold pretty quickly. Hopefully I can get my hands on one some time later this year.

I have an early one. I believe there is a newer generation that has a slightly different bolt. Just something to consider if you decide to buy used.

My 17 ate my Trijicon SRS for lunch... they are a little rough on optics.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    You can find them now for around 2700-2800. A couple months back they were bringing upwards to 4,000

that's because many were unknowingly paying ridiculous upcharges being put on top of msrp(which is already ridiculous to pay) by several of our industry partners here might I add, and saying thank you sir may I have another.

if you shop around you can get one or at the least have one ordered for less than 3k.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    What ammo do these things like to eat? Is there a standard 7.62x51 by which all others are measured? Are they rough on the brass?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I bought one in FDE from Duffy's last year for less than what they were going for on Gunbroker. Check with them to see if they are going to get more in.

Cal68

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Same guy asking for 1 is the 1 selling 1 ? Maybe he was fishing around for what their worth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom