• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    I put two photos of my current registration... I paid my dues last year and this year... Why does it still say my license is expired? Anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_3261.jpg
      IMG_3261.jpg
      71.3 KB · Views: 351
    • IMG_3262.jpg
      IMG_3262.jpg
      52.6 KB · Views: 341

Enfield303

Feb 12, 2011
    Harford County
    I just renewed mine for this year and I still have a 2015 date there also. I think that is the date that you initially registered with the on-line system. Make sure you print out a copy when you complete your annual registration.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I have the reverse... mine looked to be good for another year...and expired in 2018. I don't know. Its a stupid system. Frankly I don't care. I just paid by $10 and did not worry about anything else. I met my legal requirement. If MSPs system is screwed up, thats on them.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Fair enough! That works for me... I have printed all of my receipts and have it on file. I was trying to avoid my door being kicked in. LOL

From my experience, no one is watching... This is just as much of a PITA for MSP as it is for us. I am not saying not to register... by all means the law is easy to follow, you should do so for sure.... but don't stress it. I mean we were all happy mailing off our check once a year. God only knows how many USPS lost on its way to MSP... and you know it happened! I have known people who have forgotten for a year or did not do the initial one. I imagine this is nothing more than busy work for lower level MSP workers when things are slow. It usually take them months to process.

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    I'm still unable to pay as it says there is already a payment that's being processed. Called them up and was told they are still working out the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom