• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ENDuRUN

Jun 13, 2021
    Hi folks! I'm from Charles County, MD. I typically shoot at Myrtle Grove and have an above average dislike for Fred's Outdoors :beer:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA!

Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT]

ENDuRUN

Jun 13, 2021
    White Plains! I used to work over in Indian Head. Not sure if that is considered Western Charles County.

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    White Plains! I used to work over in Indian Head. Not sure if that is considered Western Charles County.

100% Indian Head is western Chuck County. I was born and raised in Waldorf, but saw the light 14 years ago and moved to the Eastern Shore.

Welcome to MD Shooters, you will learn a lot and spend a lot looking at everything here.

ENDuRUN

Jun 13, 2021
    100% Indian Head is western Chuck County. I was born and raised in Waldorf, but saw the light 14 years ago and moved to the Eastern Shore.

Welcome to MD Shooters, you will learn a lot and spend a lot looking at everything here.

Haha. Appreciated! Work has me staying here for a long time, but I definitely like the Eastern Shore.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Hey! Do you all have a range in St. Mary's Co? What is your go to store down there?

Two ranges. Flat Broke Shooters is a nice indoor range. Sanners Lake is a large private club (but all competitions are open to the public).

Lots of stores in the county too, including a few Industry Partners. Medusa munitions is a small shop run by good people. Flat Broke has a nice shop. JmJ, I hear good things. J2 Defense is just over the Benedict bridge.

May 25, 2021
    Hey welcome! New member here. Wife and I are in Bryan’s road, and try to get out to mrytle grove as much as the wallet and babysitter will allow

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom