• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Yep - mine have been very reliable with the existing spring. I use the shorter 10 round mags more often but these work.

And, unlike the S&W 15-22 mags, you aren’t breaking a weld or having to glue them back together. A few screws and a pair of needle nose pliers (out of state) and you are good to go.

Done. Thank you!

I did a few MP5 22 25s rounders and actually had to replace the spring plus add two guide rails for the follower to track on.

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    There's a dealer at the Chantilly Gun Show that has always had them. On the right side after coming in the door in the main hall. They're easy to find as they are the only magazine dealer in the show who has a pile of MagPul magazines in a big steel bin. On their table they will have factory magazines for a variety of guns and they've always had CMMG .22LR mags in the top left corner of the table. They price at normal retail and don't gouge. Usually the cheapest prices on factory mags at the show. I routinely fill a backpack with mags from them every show. Including a couple CMMGs and Scorpion 35s every once in a while.

Matt

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    I have no idea who has them in stock since I haven’t bought any in years but I’ve tried several variations/brands and have had mixed luck. Don’t be surprised if you need to tweak them to get them to work 100%
    If you have the choice get metal feed lips. My mags with plastic ones cracked.
    Black Dog Machine makes a nice mag for these.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    have a couple choices, bettermag adapter and M&P 22 mags work well, easier to load. CMMG mags work, but the feed lips get beat up, black dog steel lip mags are decent, but still jam up from time to time. My favorite are the black dog gen3, steel lips, 32rd and a tab to pull and help load like the M&P mags, only problem is they are a little more than an inch longer than 25rd mags or 30rd 5.56 Pmags. could probably find them, or get an out of state shop to order them for you.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have no idea who has them in stock since I haven’t bought any in years but I’ve tried several variations/brands and have had mixed luck. Don’t be surprised if you need to tweak them to get them to work 100%
    If you have the choice get metal feed lips. My mags with plastic ones cracked.
    Black Dog Machine makes a nice mag for these.

have a couple choices, bettermag adapter and M&P 22 mags work well, easier to load. CMMG mags work, but the feed lips get beat up, black dog steel lip mags are decent, but still jam up from time to time. My favorite are the black dog gen3, steel lips, 32rd and a tab to pull and help load like the M&P mags, only problem is they are a little more than an inch longer than 25rd mags or 30rd 5.56 Pmags. could probably find them, or get an out of state shop to order them for you.

Noted. Thanks gents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom